Friday, February 20, 2009

Doorprizes for the 1st Foodie Friday

A million thanks to everyone who participated in the potluck. I had so much fun--meeting new friends and finding recipes. Your names went into the punchbowl.....
Dr. Gollum, as always, did the honors:

The cookie cutters go to Diana at Four Paws

The picnic basket goes to BJ at Sweet Nothings

And the wire cake stand goes to Donna/Squawmama at Adventures with Tassie.

Congratulations! Just email your address (

For the next Foodie Friday, February 27, we'll have more doorprizes!


  1. What a fab idea to have door prizes! Congrats to your winners!

  2. Ok girl thats it...tell Dr.G I am taking him out of my will hoo!! Now just hand over Mister and now one gets hurt..Had a great time with Foodie Friday girl..met some wonderful people and see some great food and blogs..also think I gained 5 lbs just lookin at some of the great food..congrats to the winner love all those gals that won..BJ will come undone over that basket, and Donna will also love that wire thingy..and Diane loves to bake wo will enjoy those cutters..I can't wait until next week...too fun girl!! have a great weekend..hugs for you the Medicine Man I am upset with ...Gloria

  3. Thanks for a fun Friday, Gollum! I can't wait 'til next week. Congrats to the winners! ~ Robyn

  4. Thank you for such a fun kick-off to Foodie Fridays!

    Congratulations to the winners, too ~ Such great prizes!!

  5. Wooooooooooo hooooooooooo! Congratulations to the winners!!!!!!!! Deserving, one and all! And thanks for a great Foodie Friday! It was so much fun to read through everyone's posts yesterday.

    Justine :o )

  6. Oh what fun, and I'm so happy for the winners! Congratulations to BJ, Diane, and Donna! Gollum, this is very sweet of you and the perfect crowning touch for Foodie Friday. You really know how to throw a party! :-)



  7. Thanks for hosting such a fun event! I found so many new blogs and great recipes. Congrats to the winners, fabulous prizes. Kathy

  8. Foodie Friday was so much fun. A huge thank you to you and congrats to the winners.

    I met many new friends and added wonderful recipes to my collection.

  9. Congrats girls..this looks like calorie free fun!

  10. Whooo Hooooo! Great big HUGS for Dr G! I never win anything & I'm so tickled, I just can't stand it! Now I can bake precious biscuits too! ☺♥☺ Diane

  11. *****Love to see nice things happen to nice people!!! "HAPPY WINNING" CONGRATULATIONS, gals! Love, Linda*****

  12. OMGosh...I won? I won a door prize?
    So many THANKS, Gollum. I had no idea there would be a door prize or 3 and I am just beside myself that I am going to have something that came from YOU.
    Thank you, again,

  13. I loved Foodie Friday. I found so many new recipes to try and cooking tips as well as tablescapes. Such great fun. Your prizes are so generous and wonderful. Congratulations to all the winners. Hugs, Marty

  14. What a nice idea! Congratulations to the winners.

    Foodie Friday was wonderful!

  15. Good Morning Gollum... WOW! I am so excited to have won a door prize... This was so much fun to do since I love cooking so much and an added bonus of a door prize wooo hooo... Thanks you so much and thanks Dr. G for drawing my name... I am soooooo excited.

    (((HUGS & Kisses)))