After accidentally eating 50,000 icing carbs, what's the harm in 6 more?
I'm showing half a picture because the calories and carbs have been sLaSHed.
Nothing new, but oh, it hits the spot.
- 1/2 cup Carb Smart vanilla ice cream (4 net carbs)
- 2 medium strawberries (1/39" diameter = .92 carbs each--I used more)
- whipped cream (Reddi-whip Extra creamy (less than one gram, unless you are like me and Gild the Carb).
- chopped nuts
- sugar-free chocolate syrup
- sugar-free strawberry jam
- fine dusting of espresso powder
- blueberries, raspberries, blackberries