Thursday, April 16, 2009
Foodie Friday: Beef Wellington
It's Foodie Friday!
Here's the calendar.
Today we're cooking Bandwith's Beef Wellington!
1. Brush with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Sear on all sides. Bandwith did this on the grill.
Wrap in Saran Wrap and chill for an hour.
3. Remove from fridge. Arrange prosciutto over roast
Keep plastic wrap under the roast for easy handling.
4. Cover with roasted garlic and chill for wrap in puff pastry--brush the pastry with egg wash. Chill--puff pastry loves the cold.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, or until pastry puffs.
Bandwith, you did a great job!
Sign up here for Foodie Friday.