Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tablescape Thursday: An Interactive Tablescape Tool

I've got dishes piled up on the counters--dirty dishes, mind you, not the stuff of tablescaping, but that's what happens on Deadline (60 days).

The clock is ticking, but in my mind's eye, I've got dishes on the brain.

To set an imaginary table, or to experiment with patterns, try this interactive tablesetting tool at Bride's Magazine:


  1. Thank you and what a neat site.

    May you have a sparkling 4th of July!

    God Bless,

    Because Home is a hands on ministry...

  2. What a wonderful site.. Thank you!!
    Happy Fourth hugs ~lynne~

  3. Afternoon, Dear Gollum! Oh, Lord! There you go being my enabler! :)
    Be a sweetie and have a wonderful 4th!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  4. Enjoy your day! Thanks for the link.


  5. Oh my - too cool & I don't have find space for anything! Have a wonderful weekend! ☺ diane

  6. That was SO MUCH FUN! Thanks! :D Jewel

  7. That is so neat and I can't wait to play around with it. Thanks so much for posting it.

    Hope you, Dr. Gollum and Bandwidth have a great 4th!

  8. Uh, oh... that tool sounds dangerous, Gollum!

    Best to you on the Fourth and always...


    Sheila :-)

  9. Sounds easier than dragging the dishes out, but there really is something satisfying about touching them in person. Have a great weekend. Sally

  10. Oh dear...I HAVE to check this site out.
    See you tomorrow morning...
    xo bj

  11. I just read about your bedroom..I just LOVE it in it's new summery dress. Beautiful!
    I am hosting a Bridesmaid Luncheon for a friend's daughter and wanted to make the dessert myself...cupcake..pretty cupcakes so I ordered the pretty cutout thingys to put them in. Now, I would love to know how to do the beautiful icing you did on these in your header. Please tell me it's store-bought.. but how to get all the swirly swirls ??

  12. Oh Boy! This should be fun! I'm off to check it out! See you tomorrow! ~ Robyn

  13. * Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh! Can't wait to go visit that site!!! Haven't heard of anything like that before (well, you KNOW how computer illiterate I am!!!)...Gonna do it when the "house is asleep" tonight! Thanks, gf!!
    Love, Linda *

  14. that is very cool...I am going back to do more!

  15. Michael, thanks so much for the link. (Quite an assortment to choose from. Provides a perfect opportunity to see what there is exactly out there on the Market).

    Also, wishing you success in meeting your Deadline.....which I'm sure you will.

  16. What a fun thing to do! Happy 4th of July!

  17. What a fun idea! Thanks for the link! :-) Susan
    P.S. Good luck on your're gonna make it!

  18. I came back by to mention that I am hosting a Christmas in July Tablescape Party at my Playing Dishes blog. There will be one held each Saturday this month. Please come and participate or at least visit. A holiday tablecloth will be given away on the last Saturday, July 25. Info on signups is available by clicking my sidebar memes available on both my blogs.

    I am also having a weekly Christmas giveaway at my Christmas Memories in My Heart blog. Weekly entries are closed out a midnight on Wednesday for this.

    Hopefully some of you tablescape regulars will pull together a tablescape for CIJ or pull out some photos from last year to post.

    Happy CIJ!