Thursday, April 7, 2011

Gone With a Handsomer Man



The first 5 commenters will win a copy of Gone With a Handsomer Man.
(Limited to US/Canada due to shipping.)
When you comment, add the number of your comment. Then email me at designsbygollum@gmail.com with the header "I WON" and please add the number of your comment and your address.

If you are the 1000th person to "Like" my Facebook fanpage, you'll

win a book, too!
The 1350th person to follow this blog will also win a book.
Here are a few photos from Laurie's (Bargain Hunting with Laurie)wonderful book launch party. We had such a good time. I'm ready to move to Blytheville! You can see (below) a sample of the delicious food.

I'm home today, tucked into flannels and watching Lifetime movies with Mister, who is almost well, thank goodness. I appreciate everyone who has been concerned about him.
A peachy centerpiece--this was just one of several decorations Laurie made, based on characters in the novel. I love the peek into her backyard. We were in Houston yesterday, at Murder by the Book, a wonderful indie store in Houston, Texas. Here's my husband--he's reading an Ann Rule book. The store's shelves are decorated with all kinds of mysterious items. We had a wonderful time.
My publisher is offering a free, downloadable "Teeny" ebook (cookbook)--written by the main character in Gone With a Handsomer Man, Teeny Templeton. :-) Hope you enjoy it--you can "flip" the pages like an almost-real book (right here in the blog).


18 comments:

  1. Comment #2 Looks like I won too. I am reading the book on my Kindle now and will love to have a hard copy!!! Great book!
    hugs,'
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. No number
    I have one, and thank so much! I figured I would do the give away on the 29th. Is that ok? Enjoy your down time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had some down time this weekend and am enjoying your book. Your book is great.....I am really enjoying it!! Looks like you had a great time. Well back to reading:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #6 and that's OK ... congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess I didn't win but love visiting here and have been a fan for a long time...Congrats on publishing another one!!!
    Have a beautiful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I received my book yesterday! Can't wait to get started on it! Thank you soo much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like I'm late to the party, but that's okay!! I can't wait to read it and you've received wonderful reviews on it!!! Congratulations!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michael Lee, I've been away with a group of my high school girlfriends, but ready to pick my book back up later today. Thanks again for sending me a copy. I'm loving it! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know you're happy to be back home & in your jammies, ML! "No place like home" ;-)

    How cool that the publishers took YOUR beautiful photos of past Foodie Friday postings & included them in the online book. I had fun looking through it & remembering...especially that GORGEOUS salad!

    My book won't be in for 8-10 days...stupid slow-poke Borders! :/ However, I got the recipe for the vanilla peach coffee cake from Kathleen so I'm all set for the 23rd FF.

    Pat the poochie for me, okay? Oh & Dr. Big, too. Huggable Handsome devil, isn't he?

    fondly,
    Rett

    ReplyDelete
  10. p.s. LOVE your gorgeous, long, luscious hair!!!!! ♥♥♥ You & Laurie look fantastic & I'm glad SOMEBODY took some photos of the FOOD!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderful of Laurie to have such a wonderful party for you! I have my book and truly enjoying it! I'm sure you are happy to be home again cuddling with Mister.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to read it and it's so much fun to follow your travels! I can imagine there is a lot of work that goes along with the fun though! Enjoying my great Gardener's Basket, it was stuffed with goodies! Thanks so much...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I became your 1350 follower! I sure hope so! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My book arrived 2 days ago, shared that good news on Moms Sunday Cafe and wanted to say thank you here also. thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete