Thursday, December 6, 2012

Foodie Friday 12/6/12

 Welcome to the December 6th Foodie Friday.
Last week I posted about my kitchen renovation. I found an inspiration photo on Houzz (see above), and I met with Mike, my contractor, to see if our kitchen ceiling could be raised.
 
Yes, it can!

 This week the ceiling was ripped out.
Yikes.
 

I'm keeping my thoughts on the inspiration picture.
 
 
 
This week Foodie Friday is spotlighting a few recipes.
Are you ready to take the tour? Let's start at Yvonne's house in Pennsylvania:

 
Stone Gable's  Holiday Granola Bars.


Hyacinths for the Soul's Mini Apple {ies with lattice crust.




Food Done Light's Braised Fennel.



A Spoonful of Thyme's Chicken and Cheddar-stuffed Poblanos.



 
Vignette Design's Thanksgiving feast--lots of recipes.
 
 
 
Semi-homemade Mom's Root Beer Pulled Pork Sandwiches.


 
 
Whole New Mom's Coconut Delights (sugar-free/grain-free/vegan)
 


 
 
Velvet Moon's Royal Icing Snowflake Tutorial
 
 
 
 Susannah's Kitchen Gingerbread Cookies--Lazy Baker Recipe


Lemon and Lime Christmas Stollen
 
and
 
 Lemon and Lime's Christmas Chutney and Oatcakes
 
 
 
The Freshman Cook's Candy Cane Divinity.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Sense and Simplicity's Beet-Cheese-Walnut Salad.




Girl Chef's Bacon Hash


What's Cooking in the Burb's  Crockpot French Onion Soup.
 
 
 
 Small Footprint Family's Crockpot Chicken Stock.

 
 
Whole Green Love's Nourishing Bone Broth.
 

 

Half Baked Harvest's Homemade Sesame Crackers.


 
 
 
During the holidays, I'll be
showcasing a sampler of Foodie Friday recipes.
If you'd like to enter your recipe/photo,
just leave a comment. Photos will be selected by Rattlebridge's Foodie Guys. One guy likes tutorials and neat pics; the other likes everything.
 
Thanks so much for reading and visiting. I can't wait to see what you've cooked up this week. Have a great time visiting the blogs who have contributed recipes.

**If you're visiting from Pinterest, please do not "pin" images from this post;
go to the source blog.  You can do that by clicking on the name beneath the photo. Thanks!


If you'd like to add your recipe to the Foodie Friday linky party, locate the blue Inlinkz frog (below). Add your permalink and select an image. It may take a few seconds for the entry to process. A red X on your photo allows you to delete your entry if you make an error. The Foodie Friday badge is located on the right-hand sidebar if you wish to add it to your FF post.
If this is your first time to participate in Foodie Friday, a tutorial is available.
 


 
 
 
Pin It

Social Bookmarking

33 comments:

  1. WOW, alot of fbulous features!!!! I am going to visit (and copy) alot of these recipes. Thanks for hosting. I joined in today but NOTHING fancy:):) XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. That inspiration kitchen is GORGEOUS!! I can't wait to see what yours looks like! And I'd be thrilled to be featured, use anything you like! Thanks for hosting one of my favorite parties :)
    ~April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature and thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - I'm linking up our Christmas Eve menu. I really enjoy visiting your party... I'm always checking out what others are linking up. I would also be ok to get a feature! Have a great weekend! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michael Lee, your kitchen renovation is going to be wonderful...can't wait to see the results. I'd love to be featured anytime! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've gotta make some crockpot french onion soup now! Thanks for all the features. Your kitchen renovation must be very exciting. You are a wonderful hostess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring my Braised Fennel. It was a nice surprise. Thanks for hosting again this week. Hope you will share some of your treasures on Thursdays Treasures http://fooddonelight.com/thrusdays-treasures-week-63/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michael Lee,
    I love your features and it would be an honor to be one of them. You certainly have permission to use my photo's. I am sharing my Muffaletta Casserole for the party today. Hope you are having a great time with your kitchen renovation and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for including me in your FF spotlight, ML. I want to try every single one of those beautiful recipes. Wow, raising the ceiling! That's going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to see your kitchen after it is done! It is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to see the after photo of your kitchen. It is going to be spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for your party! Those features are great! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your kitchen's gonna look great! Thanks for hosting....enjoy the lasagna I left! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a feast for the eyes. I'm craving some of Jacqueline's divinity!
    Can't wait to see your kitchen with the raised ceiling. It's going to be fabulous!
    Thanks for featuring my mini apple pies. ;-)
    All the best.........Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your new kitchen is going to be gorgeous!

    Thanks for featuring my Lazy Baker recipe for Gingerbread Cookies--the teacups. You're a sweet bloggy friend.

    BTW, you're certainly welcome to use any of my recipes/photos for your holiday showcase sampler.

    Your blog is always a treat for the eyes AND imagination!

    Blessings, e-Mom @ Susannah's {Kitchen}

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the features this week!! Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ~Jen @ Yummy-Healthy-Easy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting, and I don't mind if you post any photos of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am fine if you ever want to feature my photos. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful features! I love the inspiration kitchen!

    Today I've linked up my Edible Gingerbread Cookie Gift Tags.

    Thanks so much for the party!

    I wish you a wonderful weekend!

    Melissa @ The Alchemist

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the party!
    Wowwwww such beautiful features

    ReplyDelete
  22. This week I have shared my gorgeous cold and flu busting coconut and orange smoothie. It will get rid of your cold in no time!

    http://www.greenthickies.com/cold-and-flu-busting-coconut-and-orange-smoothie

    Thank you for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, look at your ceiling. Aren't you having a heart attack with everything torn up? I would be. But think of how fabulous it's going to look when you're finished!

    Great food round-up. I live in BBQ country part of the year, so those pulled pork sandwiches sound delish.

    I brought a winter salad with roasted squash & potatoes over arugula, topped with feta and pomegranate seeds. Very festive look with the bright red seeds.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend and you get to go out to eat with your kitchen torn up...
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for featuring my Sesame Crackers! They are perfect holiday cracker! Thanks for hosting a great party every week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Michael having your roof torn out sounds a little frightening. Good luck on your renovation. And thank you for an always scrumptious party.

    ReplyDelete
  26. With a kitchen undergoing redo, you may not be cooking too much for a while, but you will have many tantalizing recipes to consider for when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks so much for featuring my Stollen Recipe and my Chutney....

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yummy features,I actually made Yvonne's StoneGable Holiday Granola Bars,this recipe was fantastic the bars turned out so good (this post http://loblollylane.blogspot.com/2012/12/camera-cant-rant.html )

    Thanks for hosting this most enjoyable fun Foodie Friday.

    linked up #95 (pear cake)
    Jo
    LoblollyLane

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh yeah,I forgot to say Mike(your contracter) is doing an awesome job,your kitchen is going to be beautiful,can't wait to see,are yall going with the palliediem windows? Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for hosting! Beautiful pictures in the features. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you so much for featuring my post, Michael! I included my recipes also, but in another post, also included in last weeks Foodie Friday! Thanks again for hosting. I love Foodie Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh, I have pinned that kitchen too! I love the colors.
    Thanks for featuring me today! It is always a great party.

    ReplyDelete

There you are! I'm so glad you're here. Love, MLee xxoo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails