Thursday, February 14, 2013

Foodie Friday: February 15th

Welcome to the February 15th Foodie Friday!
It's still Valentine's Day in my neck of the woods, so I've
 gathered a few photos from past celebrations at Rattlebridge Farm.














Be sure to check out last week's Foodie Friday, where great ideas are on the menu, such as "Pie Crust Promises" 





Foodie Friday is a weekly blog hop party that's been around for almost 4 years. Everyone is welcome here. I can't wait to see what you've cooked this week--and thank you so much for being a part of the linky party! If you'd like to add your recipe, locate the blue Inlinkz frog (below, left); add your permalink and select an image. It may take a few seconds for the entry to process. The red "X" will allow you to delete your entry if you want to change the image or headline.The Foodie Friday badge is located on the right-hand sidebar if you wish to add it to your FF post. If this is your first time to participate in Foodie Friday, a tutorial is available.


If you will allow your photos to be featured on my public Facebook page, Pinterest, or Twitter (with a link to your blog post), please leave a message; if you do not want your photographs used in the spotlight, please let me know about that, too. "Pinners" please go to the source blog to pin and credit the blogger/photographer for their work. Thanks!



Pin It

Social Bookmarking

23 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting another great party Michael! Happy Valentine's Day. Lizy @ http://justdipitinchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your foodie photos are beautiful! Happy ❤ Day and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine Party Michael, I just love it and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael Lee, this post is full of sweets. Hope you and your sweetheart are enjoying a delightful Valentine's Day! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for hosting. Happy to link up again. Your Valentine pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photographs are beautiful this Week! I love how you styled everything! The sandwiches are so cute, as is the table tucked under the stairs. Happy Valentines weekend, enjoy!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting Michael and Happy Valentine's Day. :) What beautiful photos you have! I shared my Praline French Toast today. Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful Valentine's photos! That cupcake is asking to be bitten!! Thank you for the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you've had a nice day.


    I'm hosting my Homemaking Linkup Weekend and would love to have you join, if you'd like!

    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    http://www.hopeineveryseason.com
    https://www.facebook.com/hopeineveryseasonblog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a tad late to the party.

    My contribution is about our Valentine's Day supper at a local restaurant. Hope that's okay. It was a fun evening. The post is a recipe for fun in a very small town.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely photographs! I particularly like the cake with the stunning red carnations. This week I've shared a bit of personal history and a recipe for Turkish Delight Syllabub. Thank you for hosting, and have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fabulous inspiration for Valentines day! However, my very decadent chocolate cake came straight from the bakery, where all good sweets come from at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful post. Thank you for hosting.
    ~Clara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Micheal,
    You are always welcome to share my recipes, I appreciate it and I great appreciate your party. The whole atmosphere of your blog is beautiful and elegant. It is alway a pleasure to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful photos, just love them! Thank you for hosting another great party. You can share my pictures anytime! (http://homefront.prudentliving.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your photos are always gorgeous. Thank you for hosting and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for sharing my Pie Crust Heart Promises! I hope your Valentine's Day was sweet ♥~ I'm anxiously awaiting Teeny's third book~ love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting! I get hungry just looking at the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Michael Lee, thanks for hosting, enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The food looks beautiful here this week! What gorgeous photos! Thanks for hosting!
    sherry

    ReplyDelete
  21. It seems I scrolled into last week's party to post my comment - sentiments the same - lovely Valentines photos - especially the cake plate. Wonderful posts shared this week - I do appreciate you hosting,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much for hosting! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails