Thursday, February 28, 2013

Foodie Friday -- February 29


 Welcome to Foodie Friday, where great food is always on the menu.
It's not too soon to think about St. Patrick's Day, so I've been pulling out green dishes, ironing napkins, and flipping through cookbooks. 




Rattlebridge has been a flurry of activity. 
Do you notice anything different about the exterior?
This weekend I'll post an update.

It's time for Foodie Friday!


Thank you for participating in the linky party! If you'd like to add your recipe, locate the blue Inlinkz frog (below, left); add your permalink and select an image. It may take a few seconds for the entry to process. The red "X" will allow you to delete your entry if you want to change the image or headline.The Foodie Friday badge is located on the right-hand sidebar if you wish to add it to your FF post. If this is your first time to participate in Foodie Friday, a tutorial is available.


If you will allow your photos to be featured on my public Facebook page, Pinterest, or Twitter (with a link to your blog post), please leave a message; if you do not want your photographs used in the spotlight, please let me know about that, too. "Pinners" please go to the source blog to pin and credit the blogger/photographer for their work. Thanks!



Pin It

Social Bookmarking

24 comments:

  1. Well, do believe I arrived to the party early! The cupcake looks so good. Pretty stack of plates, too. Thanks for hosting. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this great party! Lynn H @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, I have not linked in, in a very long time! Now...I am hungry. You can use my links if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great party today. Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your header, Michael Lee, and all your pics. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is time for green! You are right, the search is on for Irish recipes! Great party!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting. Happy to link up again. Fine with any feature!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your house is looking so pretty! Love the cupcakes! Thanks for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You for the party Michael! Have a wonderful weekend and if you would like go right ahead, facebook it, pin it, or any other from you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cupcakes !!
    Thank you for the party Michelle, and I wish you a wonderful weekend/
    Would love it if you feature my entry

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the ceiling painted light blue on your porch. That is an old Key West trick to keeping outdoor living spaces cool. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting Michael Lee. Love the new banner. Spring must be in the air!

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to check out all the yummy posts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Michael Lee, love the beautiful pictures, thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful place setting! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet St. Paddy cupcakes! Thank you for hosting my friend. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your Foodie Friday!! Delish Dishes of the Week! xoxo SusieQTpies

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi - I'm loving your new "green" look! Any feature would be fine with me...have a great weekend! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  20. Celtic cupcakes...how fun!

    Thanks for hosting such a fun party. Today I added, "(Do not precook your bacon) Oven Breakfast in a Ramekin." I found that most recipes for this type of dish online say to precook your bacon...not necessary! I hope that you and your readers enjoy.

    Thanks again for hosting,

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  21. Get'n your green on,St Patrick's Day green is one of my favorite colors.
    Thanks for hosting foodie Friday,one of my favorite linkies.
    I'm happy to see you painted your outside ceiling haunt blue!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those cupcakes look great Michael! Happy Weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the haint blue at your entry, such a nice nod to the south.

    ReplyDelete