Sunday, November 24, 2013

Foodie Friday Favorites: Thanksgiving Picks

Are you ready for Thanksgiving?
Still looking for scrumptious recipes?
 
Here are a few "Most-Viewed" recipes from November Foodie Fridays,
along with other popular dishes. I visited the archives and posted a few of your favorites from 2011 and 2012.
 
We'll begin with soup and end with dessert. You'll find
the recipes by clicking on the link that's above each photo.
 
Note: To "pin," please click on the links above the photos and pin from the blogs, not from here. Thanks.
 
 
Starters
 
Harvest Soup

 
Asparagus and Ham Alfredo Rolls (Plus a Thanksgiving Bucket List)
#1 Most-Viewed Recipe--November 8 Foodie Friday
 
 
 
French Onion Soup




 
Side Dishes
 

Potato Gratin with Rosemary Crust

 
Trader Joe's Roasted Brussels Sprouts
#1 Most-Viewed Recipe -- November 22 Foodie Friday
 
 
Cornbread Dressing: A Taste Test
#1 Most-Viewed Recipe -- November 15 Foodie Friday
 
 
 
Rustic Style Herb Bread Dressing
 
 
 
Bourbon or Brandied Sweet Potatoes
 
 
French Onion Green Beans
 
 
Bread
 
Lib's Famous Cornbread
#1 Most-Viewed Recipe -- November 1st Foodie Friday
 
 
Homemade Rolls
 
 
 
 
Desserts
 
Slab  Apple Pie
#1 Most-Viewed Recipe -- November 2011
 
 
Mini Pumpkin Pies
Most Viewed Dessert -- November 16, 2012 Foodie Friday
 
 
Jam Daisy Drops
Popular Pin on Consuming Passions Pinterest Group Board--November 2013
 
 
 
White Chocolate Pound Cake


Carrot Cake Cheesecake

 


 
Pumpkin Bread in a Jar



Biscoff Pumpkin Cheesecake Mini Pies

For more great recipes, visit the latest Foodie Friday recipe parties:
November 21st
November 15th
November 8th
November 1st

This week's Foodie Friday will be posted on Wednesday, Nov. 27, at 7pm central time.
 
Hope you are having a peaceful, sunny Sunday.
Have fun visiting these great blogs.
 



Pin It

Social Bookmarking

12 comments:

  1. What an honor to have my herb bread dressing in this line-up.Thank you so much. I'm thinking those French onion green beans would be perfect dish to take to Thanksgiving dinner at my BIL's house, who is a diabetic and I always try to do something to please his diet. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Michael Lee.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you put together quite an amazing meal Michael! Thanks for adding the sweet potatoes! Happy Thanksgiving Week-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just gained ten pounds just looking at these features - wow wow wow, and it is 3:30 and all I have had was a half coffee today - I am starving and extra starving now - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I made the cut - so pleased to be included with so many awesome food bloggers. The mini pumpkin pies are totally adorbs. Might have to make soon, very soon. Michael, have a blessed Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yummy! These each one look delicious. Makes me want to rush to the kitchen and start cooking. What's on your menu this year? ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Michael Lee for featuring my Jam Daisy Drops. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just when my Thanksgiving menu is planned and set I see so many more things I want to add and change! So much food, so little time! Thanks for the great collection, I am going to get busy pinning~so flattered to be in the group!
    Have a delicious Thanksgiving :)
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for featuring my roasted brussels sprouts recipe in your collection. Happy thanksgiving to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just when I think I have my menu all figured out, I see these delicious dishes, one of which is mine, and I am so proud! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for sharing my Mini Pumpkin Pies and Potato Gratin in this Thanksgiving buffet! I'm definitely going back for seconds :) Wishing you and your family a Delicious Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for including my recipe in your Thanksgiving roundup, ML. I appreciate it so very much. I hope you and your family enjoy a very delicious and Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great round-up. I'm made for those brussels sprouts and that potato gratin.

    ReplyDelete