Thursday, September 4, 2014

Foodie Friday -- September 5


Welcome to Foodie Friday, where great food is always on the table. I'm taking care of my husband tonight after he suffered a food-related injury--he broke his front tooth on a sandwich. Poor guy!

Without further ado, here is the linky party.

Are you contributing a recipe to this week's Foodie Friday?
 If so, locate the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions. After you complete the process, you will see a red "x" beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only.


You can read a complete guide to this linky party HERE.



If you'd like to share your food photos--or photos of other FF participants on Pinterest, join the Pinterest foodie board, Consuming Passions. Leave a message on the most recent "pin" if you'd like your name added to the list.

Every Friday, we are joined at this big, virtual table--thank you for stopping by today. I'm grateful to all of you who spend your days cooking. I'm grateful to old and new friends who contribute recipes every week. I'm grateful to friends who leave a comment. I'm grateful for the silent folks, because you are brought here by your love of all things culinary.
The Foodie Friday Link-up
Have a great weekend!

21 comments:

  1. So sad, a sandwich shouldn't be that vicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your husband's tooth! Hoping there's no pain before he can see a dentist. Love the wreath! I want to make a new one...just haven't decided what I want.

    Thanks for hosting again this week!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch, your poor hubby, Michael Lee! Do take care of the poor dear. Thanks for hosting.
    p.s. Your wreath looks pretty on your door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh, must have been some sandwich! I love your easing into fall wreath~ thanks so much for the weekly foodie fun,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. A broken tooth....that is awful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gilda Radner said, "It is always something". So sorry. Hopefully a dentist can get to him soon.

    Thank you so much for hosting.

    Madonna
    MakeMineLemon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch! Hope the Dr. is feeling better. He is obviously in good hands! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about your husbands food injury. My husband usually falls off the roof or something. I hope it was a good sandwich.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for taking the time to host the party, Michael. Hope your husband feels better -- yikes! I love that pretty wreath! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry bout hubby's broken tooth, hurts me just thinking bout. Thanks for hosting FF while being awesome nurse to hubby . Hope he doesn't have much pain and no difficulties at the dentist.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my super simple coconut sugar simple syrup — a great vegan low glycemic alternative to honey and agave syrup.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear Dr. Will broke his tooth. Ouch, I know that must hurt. Thanks for hosting. You fall wreath is so pretty. Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh your poor hubby! I had a molar that was cracked finally shatter about a month ago, not fun. I can't imagine a front tooth. Love your wreath ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh poor thing! I once broke my front tooth while eating a peach!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy September and Happy Friday! Thanks so much for hosting. Hope husband is feeling better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your party each week. Thanks for hosting. I hope you get a chance to come to our party. We would love to see what you have been working on. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty wreath! I have not even thought about Fall decor.
    Sorry the Dr. broke a tooth. I can sympathize - broke one first of the year.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you fix him a nice soup. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a love wreath and so many great recipes posted!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Michael Lee, how is your hubby? I remember cracking a tooth while on a business trip when I bit on an olive that had a pit. Not fun. Your wreath looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His front tooth was snapped off at the gum, but our dentist saw W. immediately and made a temporary bridge of sorts. But W. will need to see an oral surgeon and get an implant. Thank you for asking about him!

      Delete