Thursday, October 2, 2014

Foodie Friday -- October 3rd

Welcome to Friday Friday, where great food is always on the menu.


Here are the highlights from last week's FF!

Shop Girl's  No Knead Breadbowls will add a cozy touch your autumn meals.



Home Is Where the Boat Is  offers a gorgeous array of recipes for Halloween.
Check out Mary's fabulous contest--the winners will be chosen tomorrow, Oct. 3rd.


My Carolina Kitchen's Smoked Salmon Sandwich on a French Baguette will whisk you away to Provence.

...

Are you contributing a recipe to this week's Foodie Friday?

 If so, locate the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions. After you complete the process, you will see a red "x" beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only.

You can read an UPDATED guide to this linky party HERE.

If you'd like to share your food photos with a larger community, you are welcome to join the Pinterest foodie board, Consuming Passions. Leave a message on one of Foodie Friday's most recent "pin"so I'll be sure to see it. Instructions can be found on the board.
The Foodie Friday Linky Party

20 comments:

  1. Fantastic features! Thank you for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ML, I love your Dracula cupcakes!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all is well with you and your family, Michael Lee. Thank you for hosting and sharing with us. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting. Your features are scrumptious.

    Madonna
    MakeMineLemon

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice surprise to see my Air France's Smoked Salmon sandwich from our trip to Provence. Thank you so much. I am thrilled. Looks like you are getting ready for Halloween with those adorable cupcakes. Thanks so much for hosting and I hope you have a lovey weekend.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my bread bowls! :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful features! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummy cutie count Dracula.lots of great features, Thanks for hosting, hope this fabulous foodie Friday finds you and your family well. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! The features look wonderful! Have a nice weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday lovely lady. Hope your day is beautiful.

    Best wishes and thanks for hosting!
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the vampire cupcakes! So cute! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The features look delicious, Michael - what lovely photographs! This week I've shared a lighter version of my classic Beef Stroganoff. It's got all the flavour but a lot less calories and fat. Thank you so much for hosting and have a lovely weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cupcakes are adorable Michael! Have a great weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for sharing my Halloween goodies & giveaway! Wishing you a delicious and wonderful weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've made pumpkin everything this week, but I still haven't put up my fall decor!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting! Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting Michael. Always look forward to friday mornings to see what everyone has been up to. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello cute lady! I’m so excited to party with you this morning. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm happy to be joining you this week! And, bread bowls?! I made my first no kneed bread last week and we loved it! Never thought of making bread bowls from smaller ones, my kids are going to LOVE that idea.

    ReplyDelete