Thursday, December 11, 2014

Foodie Friday -- December 11

Thanks for joining us at the December 11th Foodie Friday!

I just returned from the grocery and wanted to share some adorable, festive goodies.



I'll have one of each--how about you?


Are you contributing a recipe to this week's Foodie Friday?

 If so, locate the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions. After you complete the process, you will see a red "x" beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only.
You can read an UPDATED guide to this linky party HERE.
Share your food photos with a larger community at the Pinterest foodie board, Top Food Bloggers.  Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join.

Thanks again for sharing your wonderful recipes and ideas this week.

The Foodie Friday Link-up

Enjoy your weekend!

Pin It

Social Bookmarking

18 comments:

  1. What adorable and yummy looking treats. I'd like to have one of each. They look too good to eat! Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the gingerbread houses. They're adorable. Thanks for hosting each week and I hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you know today is my birthday Michael Lee? And you are so sweet to get me a cake!! Fewer calories this way too :) Thanks so much for the foodie fun~
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is amazing the cakes that are in grocery stores these days. Thanks for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're staying warm & cozy and your weekend is filled with sweet treats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sweet treats look delicious! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the party and have a great weekend, I am off to the Grocery Store to look for some of those "Goodies."
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes please, I'll take one of each, too, Michael Lee! Well, at least I'd love to sample all that you've shown us in the dessert case. Yum! Thank you so much for hosting and hope all is well with you and yours. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES, sweets my most favorite. Thanks for hosting, hoping everyone is feeling better especially the sweet dawgies. Hope you all have a fun filled weekend. And I love the Christmas facebook header.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bakery's cakes looked very festive, and delicious, and so does many of today's links!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yum! I wish there was a taste button on the computer. :) Thank you for hosting and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ummm what good things to eat...thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the fun food party Michael and enjoy today and the weekend!
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that little gingerbread house!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello beautiful! What a great party, and I love being a part of it. Please come and join our party,it runs until tonight at 7 pm. We would love to have you. Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete