Thursday, December 4, 2014

Foodie Friday -- December 5th



Welcome to Foodie Friday!
How was your holiday? Have you been busy baking? Decking the halls? Or looking up recipes for leftover turkey?


I was just thinking today how much I love December.
It's the season for hot tea and candles.

It's the time for mincemeat tarts.

It's the most wonderful time of the year for tablescaping! 




Are you contributing a recipe to this week's Foodie Friday?

 If so, locate the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions. After you complete the process, you will see a red "x" beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only.

You can read an UPDATED guide to this linky party HERE.

Share your food photos with a larger community at the Pinterest foodie board, Top Food Bloggers.  Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join.

The Foodie Friday Link Party

Have a great weekend.

14 comments:

  1. Thank you MLW for hosting one of my fav foodie recipe sharing partay. hope all are well. Are yall still moving to the ranch house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Holiday blog design! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your holiday decorations are so festive. I adore paper whites. Thanks so much for hosting and I hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy your lovely decor, and your tarts look awesome! Hope you are having a wonderful evening and thanks so much for the party.
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Foodie fun Michael Lee, I love December too! Your new header looks great btw!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes please, to candles and tea, mini mincemeat tarts and tablescaping! Thank you so much for hosting your fun party, Michael Lee. I love your new header...so festive and old fashioned! Hope all is well at your home. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new look. Love the fresh herbs. Thank you for hosting.

    Madonna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for party. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm right there with the candles, food....may I please have coffee? :) Your blog looks so festive! Thanks for hosting one more time.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that photo with the boots - and of course all your tablescapes. I love tablescapes, but barely manage to keep my tables free of junk, much less actually decorating them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a beautiful home and your tarts look so amazing and I bet are delicious. Thanks for hosting this fun food party and have a nice day and weekend.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello cute lady! it is always a pleasure to be a part of your party. Thank you for hosting. Please join us at our party.We would be thrilled to have you! Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm unfashionably late to the party I've been attempting to deck the halls! I always enjoying see a table of yours and the sunlight dancing across it! Hope your pups are feeling well ♥

    ReplyDelete