Thursday, January 22, 2015

Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Welcome to the Foodie Friday and Everything Else party.
I'm so glad you're here. Pull up a chair, grab a fork, and sample my No-Bake Oreo Chocolate Tart.



Before I made the tart, I was a little frightened because this simple, "no-bake" recipe called for a ganache, and my Ganache Coach (Bandwidth) was unavailable. Do you ever feel that way--
intimidated by a recipe? 

I do. All the time. But I had to try (it was that or eat all of the Oreos).
What a shock, a happy one--ganache only sounds intimidating. It was super easy . . . and I even tinkered with the ingredients. This recipe could be subtitled: Can't Mess Up.
You'll find the recipe HERE.

I was thrilled to see all of the inspiring features at last week's party. I found great recipes, tablescapes, home decorating projects, kitchen vignettes, and advice on how to wake up earlier. It was an extraordinary gathering! Here are the most-viewed features.

The #1 most-viewed feature was A Winter Weekend by Hyacinths for the Soul.
Click HERE to read the post and to "pin" Sarah's photographs.
***

The 2nd most-viewed post was Hardwoods in the Kitchen--Yay or Nay by Calypso in the Country.
Click HERE to visit Shelley and to "pin" her photographs.
***

The third most-viewed post was Hidden in the Woods by Gentle Joy Photography.
Click HERE to visit Gentle Joy and to "pin" her photographs.
***

The fourth most-viewed post was Crunchy Taco Bake by What's Cooking in the Burbs.
Click HERE to visit Bridget and to "pin" her photograph.
***

The fifty most-viewed post was Avocado Tuna Salad by Homemade Interest.

Click HERE to visit Kat and Melinda and to "pin" their photographs.
***
Check out the other extraordinary offerings at last week's 
***
You are invited to share recipes, DIY projects, time saving tips, crafts, tablescapes, and everything else (including your link parties, give-aways, reviews, and/or sponsored posts).

Old posts are welcome. No limit.

 To add a link, find the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions, which includes selecting a thumbnail image. After you complete the process, you may see a red "x" (or mark) beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you've made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only.

Please visit the featured blogs to "pin" their photographs.

If you need more assistance with the party, an UPDATED guide to this linky party can be read HERE.

Share your food photos with a larger community at the Pinterest board, Top Food Bloggers.  Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join.
The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Happy Friday!

26 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring our Tuna Salad! Love all of the great recipes we find here every week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dessert looks yummilicious, beautiful, too! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting your wonderful party, Michael Lee. I love seeing the features each week, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed the "hardwoods in the kitchen," but I am here to say yes. We have them in our kitchen in the mountains and have had absolutely no trouble and plus, they look fantastic. Wish I could have them here in Florida too, but they tend to buckle I am told. The tuna salad featured is beautiful too. Thanks for hosting ML. You're the best.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michael Lee,
    Thanks for featuring my Crunchy Taco Bake. Have a great weekend and thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my Hardwood Floor post! Everyone who stopped by with advice was so helpful!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a dessert! Thank you for hosting this lovely event!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You said the magic words for me "no bake" your chocolate tart looks wonderful to me. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the fun Michael Lee, and I want you to know I've been craving Oreos and chocolate ever since I read about your decadent tart this morning...have you heard they put out a Red Velvet Oreo for Valentine's Day?
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm drooling over the Oreo tart -- seriously! Thanks for hosting, and happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chocolate decadence! :) Can't wait to try it ~
    Thanks so much for hosting!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have GOT to go get the recipe for the tart!! OMGoodness. Great features and thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ummm, some amazing features this time.
    Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Michael, Thank you for hosting. Your oreo tart looks splendid!! Have a happy weekend. xo, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the delicious fun this week! I'm craving Oreos and ganache and it's all your fault :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This oreo tart sounds perfect! I've been thinking that I felt like baking lately (I know!!) - so I started looking through my cookbooks - and then changed my mind. I hate baking, I really do. So much work. But this Oreo tart? That I could do!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for hosting, lots of beautiful foodies and everything else. Hope everyone has a fun filled weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting. Many beautiful entries. Hope to see you this week at Funtastic Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your No Bake Oreo Tart looks amazing, going to have to try that one! Thanks for hosting, have a wonderful weekend!
    - Nancy
    On The Home Front

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. Please take a moment to stop by our party. We would love to have one of your amazing posts at the party. Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for hosting the link up today. Your No Bake Oreo tart is gorgeous. Great things linked up today.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for hosting each week, ML! I am going to make the chocolate tart for Sunday...it looks delicious. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Had to go buy a bag of Oreos, and it's all your fault! Haven't made the recipe yet, but will. That is if there are any Oreos left. Ha!
    Thank you for the feature. I'm honored to have a post that was the most viewed. It's a first for me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. That tart looks amazing! Thanks for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hmmm... I think the comment widget ate my comment. So it's only fair that you give me a piece of this tart as fair compensation. :-)

    ReplyDelete