Thursday, February 19, 2015

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Welcome to the February 20th Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party. I'd like to thank everyone who left me a comment last Monday. I appreciated your warm, comforting notes more than I can say. I wanted you to know that your kindness lifted my heart. Since then the farm had quite a bit of ice damage, and we're bracing for more bad weather. I hope everyone is safe, dry, and warm.

Without further ado, let's take a look at some of the outstanding features at last week's party.

The #1 Most-Viewed Feature was "World Famous paradise Bakery Sugar Cookies with Magnolia Bakery Buttercream Frosting" by Debbie at Mountain Breaths. Everything a cookie should be, and so beautifully presented.
Please visit Mountain Breaths for the recipe and to pin photos.

Other favorites:
Kitty's Favorite Salad (with balsamic dressing) by Kitty's Kozy Kitchen.  A tasty, good-for-you recipe!
To read the recipe and to pin photos, visit Kitty's Kozy Kitchen. 

A must-see romantic meal by Miz Helen's Country Cottage. This menu is outstanding. Absolutely mouthwatering!
To read the recipe and to pin photos, visit Miz Helen's Country Cottage

Pinky added lighting to her stone bar, and the results were stunning. Check it out at Designs by Pinky
To read the recipe and to pin photos, visit Designs by Pinky.

You are invited to share recipes, DIY projects, time saving tips, crafts, tablescapes, and everything else (including your link parties, give-aways, reviews, and/or sponsored posts).

Older posts are welcome. No limit on the number of posts.

 To add a link, find the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions, which includes selecting a thumbnail image. After you complete the process, you may see a red "x" (or mark) beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you've made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only.

If you see a thumbnail you like, please visit the participating blog to "pin" photographs.

If you need more assistance with the party, an UPDATED guide to this linky party can be read HERE.

Share your food photos with a larger community at the Pinterest board, Top Food Bloggers.  Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join.
Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Happy Friday.


  1. Oh, Michael Lee! I've just read your previous post and learn about little Mister! I'm so so sorry and my heart is broken for you! I so understand how you feel as my little Chloe Dawn has been a month. Oh, that precious little one. Prayers for you and your family. This is such a hard road to go down but what sweet memories you have of Mister. Take care.
    Shelia ;)

  2. many great features...those heart cookies have me insane.....:)
    Thanks for the party fun.

  3. I'm still thinking of you, Michael Lee, and your family, too.
    I am so honored to have my salad and dressing recipe featured! Thank you so very much for hosting your party, through your grief and the bitter cold. Hugs and blessings are sent to you.

  4. Oh dear, ice or storm damage is bad, bad, bad and the weather outside is frightful! Hope you stay safe and warm with and your weather is milder than they're forecasting. Thinking of you ♥

  5. Michael Lee,
    Thank you so much for the lovely feature this week and what a nice surprise and an honor! The storms are awful and hope you can stay warm and safe, we will be thinking of all of you! Thanks so much for the party and have a good weekend.
    Miz Helen

  6. Thank you for the everything party Michael Lee, I hope your heart is healing~

  7. I'm so sorry to hear about the ice damage at the farm. I grew up in the south and I know the havoc ice storms create. I hope everything will be fine. Thanks as always for being our hostess. I've seen your forecast on television and I hope y'all stay warm. Believe it or not, it's even going down into the low thirties in south Florida tonight. Sending warm hugs your way.

  8. Thanks so much for hosting. Sending lots of warm weather vibes your way, :)

  9. I'm so sorry about the damage from the ice! Like you needed one more thing ~ :/ We've had some beautiful days and then the bitter cold returns. I hope you can get the repairs done quickly and hopefully, stay warm!

    Thanks for hosting the party, especially with all you're going through. Outstanding features this week! (as usual)


  10. I thought about you with all the ice in the Nashville area. We only got a little bit, thank goodness. Though, I'm not sure with this next storm coming through! Stay warm and safe and know that you are in my thoughts.

  11. Thanks for the party! Think we're all waiting for warmer weather and spring!
    - Nancy
    On The Home Front

  12. Oh Michael, I'm so, so sorry about your precious Yorkie. I just now read the post. Terriers are like no other breed, in my humble opinion. We've had Scotties for years now, and terriers are definitely loveable rascals. We lost our beloved MacDuff in 2014, so I know you're hurting right now. I'm sorry you've been having such a hard time lately and really hope things will get better for you soon.

    Thank you for hosting the party, and I hope you stay warm and safe this weekend!


    Denise at Forest Manor

  13. When I saw the weather maps from WBKO, Bowling Green KY, I thought about you. Ice is far worse than snow. We managed to get off of our hill to the main road because son came home with his big red Ford truck and made tracks in the snow. Though he said that his truck in regular 4 wheel drive hesitated on the "hill."

    I know you are still mourning the loss of your sweet puppy. And I wish I had something to say to give you some comfort, but unfortunately words sometimes do not fix our hurt. Just know that you have a blogging friend who understands. Sheila

  14. OMGoodness, I haven't linked up yet but had to THANK YOU for the feature!!! I am so honored. Thanks again and have a great weekend and stay warm!!!

  15. I am so sorry that you have ice, it is much worse than snow. I hope you are healing a LITTLE bit, I know how hard it is and it takes a long while. XO

  16. Hi Michael :)

    I was at my mom's house for a couple of days, so I didn't have time to do a post, but I stopped in to check on you, because you were in my thoughts.

    I hope there wasn't any horrible damage and that you're safe and warm.


  17. thanks for hosting!!!!! love your pictures and recipe!!! have a nice day, angie from germany