Thursday, March 26, 2015

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Welcome to the party!
I hope you've had a great week. I'm still taking it easy, but I managed to have a few adventures.

I'm delighted to include popular features from the previous party. 
Clear and away, last week's most beloved post was Worthing Court's Spring Decorating Ideas.
Here's a snippet from Suzy's extraordinary post:

"To put my centerpiece together, I raided my stash closet and kitchen cabinets for dishes, linens and silverware.  I didn’t really have a plan in mind – I just started gathering things that reminded me of spring and combined some of them together.  Foremost in my mind was using lots of texture in my centerpiece."
--Suzy, Worthing Court.

Visit Suzy at Worthing Court.

Another favorite was a fresh, fabulous, fruity tablescape by Mary at Home Is Where the Boat Is

What's cuter than Easter Chick Cupcakes by The Simple Sweet Life?
Visit Claire at The Simple Sweet Life

Guidelines to the Linky Party:
Older posts are welcome. 
No limit on the number of posts. 
No "rules." 
Everyone is welcome.

 To add a link, find the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions, which includes selecting a thumbnail image. After you complete the process, you may see a red "x" (or mark) beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you've made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only.

If you see a thumbnail you like, please visit the participating blog to "pin" photographs.

If you need more assistance with the party, an UPDATED guide to this linky party can be read HERE.

Share your food photos with a larger community at the Pinterest board, Top Food Bloggers.  Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join.
Happy Friday!


  1. Thanks so much for hosting -- great features! Hope you're feeling better. :)

  2. Thank you so much for sharing my fruity table! I hope your fork in the marble is resolved to your satisfaction :)

  3. I really hope you are taking is easy, but somehow I doubt it lol I hope you feel better soon, my friend.


  4. thanks so much for the party MLee, I hope you're getting better every day~

  5. Happy Spring and Easter planning Michael:@)

  6. Always a party full of inspiration. Wonderful features too! Those chick cupcakes are too cute. Hoping that your slab issue is resolved quickly and to your satisfaction. You certainly have a good attitude about all this. ;-)
    Thanks for hosting each week!

  7. Thanks for the party, my first time here, just stubble upon it from another blog (The Comfort of Home). Hope your feeling better!

  8. I so hope you're feeling better! Not so sure you're taking it easy enough ~ :)
    Thanks for hosting the party again and great features!


  9. You've been busy, Michael Lee, even though you're still recovering. Take it easy, sweet friend.
    Thanks for hosting your fun party which is full inspiration.

  10. I love all the beautiful table settings. Thanks so much for the party and have a great weekend!
    Miz Helen

  11. I am so anxious to see your home have far more patience than I! Thanks for hosting each week.

  12. Happy Friday!!! I hope all the marble stuff is working out!

  13. Wow! Thank you so, so much for the nice feature of my kitchen table spring centerpiece! What a thrill that was for me to see today!

  14. This is my new favorite linky party, ML. I love how you have it set up, you are the best. It is so easy to join in the fun!!!! Hope you are feeling better!!! Have a beautiful weekend!

  15. Thanks for the party, Michael Lee!

  16. Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party. I love it! If you get a minute, please stop by our party . We pin and tweet each and every project.
    Lou Lou Girls

  17. Thank you for the party! Lovely features...and some great links to read too. I am liking the pic of the black I have been thinking about doing the same at my house. But keep hesitating! Continued wishes for a continued recovery.
    Sheila E

  18. Michael Lee,
    You have so much going on with the remodel and life in general. I do hope you are resting some so you can be 'up and at um' soon ;-)
    Lori Leigh

  19. Thanks for the party Michael Lee. Hope you had a great week.

    Anne @ Domesblissity xx

  20. So many beautiful Easter ideas. Thanks for hosting an awesome party. Join us this week for Funtastic Friday. It's lots of fun.

  21. Great party with so much good food! Thanks for hosting!

  22. Hi Michael Lee! What party and I'm sorry I had to miss it because I was grandbabying! Glad you're feeling better ad thank you so much for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  23. Thanks so much for the sweet feature Michael! :) Hope you've had a great weekend!