Thursday, April 30, 2015

Foodie Friday and Everything Else


 Welcome to Foodie Friday and Everything Else. Each week, I look forward to seeing what you all have been doing in the kitchen and around the house.



Hope you enjoy a sampling from last week's party!

Just in time for the Kentucky Derby--a delicious spin on the traditional julep.




Perfect for Cinco de Mayo and summer cook-outs.




A taste of spring in every bite.


A fresh, go-to marinade.


Fast, festive, and fabulous.



A Magical tour that will spark your imagination.

***********************************

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party 

Guidelines to the Linky Party:
Older posts are welcome. 
No limit on the number of posts. 
No "rules." 
Everyone is welcome.

 To add a link, find the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions, which includes selecting a thumbnail image. After you complete the process, you may see a red "x" (or mark) beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you've made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only.

If you see a thumbnail you like, please visit the participating blog to "pin" photographs.

If you need more assistance with the party, an UPDATED guide to this linky party can be read HERE.

Share your food photos with a larger community at the Pinterest board, Top Food Bloggers.  Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join. Thanks so much for sharing your inspiring features.
The Link-Up

26 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party! I'm hungry after seeing those features.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting. Looking forward to seeing some new food ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting - It's been awhile since I joined a party! Hopefully, my post will "qualify" since I actually mention food in it...lol Enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I added a recipe post...now I feel like I have properly contributed...
    Cheers! Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, and thanks for the feature. Those strawberries are really good. I hope you get a chance to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my tea room...hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hosting. Definitely wow features!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such yummy food, wow!

    Thanks sweet lady for the great party.

    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well...my comment flew away...ha? Will try this again. Love the looks of those strawberries! Thanks for "no rules." Life has too many anyway. :-) Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  10. What awesome features! Thanks for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the delicious fun this week! Hope you're enjoying some pretty spring weather. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for featuring my strawberry wonton cups. I hope you enjoy them!

    See you next week,

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the party, Michael Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks Michael Lee~everything looks lovely as usual~
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Before I come back to look at the other links, I've got to read your Perfect Porch post. I love a great porch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for hosting this great party..
    HOLY MOSES...I have to ck out those Margarita Strawberries....woo hoo...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, I just love how you're making the mosaics of all the features. I want to try each of those recipes and then stop off at the tea room. Thanks for hosting, Michael Lee, and hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such incredible features! Must try those Margarita Strawberries post haste ~ :)

    Thanks for hosting again this week. Have a wonderful weekend!
    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everything looks so delicious. Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those stuffed strawberries look great! Thanks for the shout-out Michael, I hope spring is treating you well:@)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I think the weather is going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for hosting another great party Michael Lee! I must say, that Mint Julep looks gorgeous! Might have to whip up a batch for the Derby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much for featuring my mint julep recipe - everyone will be Derby-ready for sure now! Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by each week to party with you. It would be amazing if you would stop by our party that starts on Monday at 7 pm. We Pin and Tweet Everything! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete