Thursday, July 16, 2015

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

 I'm so happy to see you this week at Foodie Friday and Everything Else. I made an apple tart and homemade apple-vanilla ice cream--dessert will be served in the garden. Won't you join me?
Last week's party was so much fun. We enjoyed a little bit of everything--recipes, tablescapes, great writing, informative posts, DIY projects, decorating, and travel. Here is a sampling:

The Best Ever Italian Cream Cake by Olla-Podrida.

Calamari and Shrimp Salad by Living the Gourmet.
Living the Gourmet: Calamari and Shrimp Salad #AD

Summer Lunch and Supper by Back Porch Musings.

Vintage Banana Cake by Fabby's Living.

An Ice Cream Sandwich Cake by Simply Sweet Home.

A Celebration of Pink by The Tablescaper.
Senior Tea 2013 006

Antlers, Astilbe, and Purple Tablescape by Rustic and Refined.
Antlers and fresh flowers for a summer tablescape

Great, Informative Writing that should be picked up by a publisher via  Cozy Little House.

Makeover of a TV Cabinet with Chalk Paint by Honey and Roses.
Makeover of a TV Unit with Chalk Paint

A Kitchen Renovation Update by Calypso in the Country.

Cleaning and Rearranging the Kitchen by A Stroll Thru Life.

Let's Go Junkin' with Penny's Vintage Home.

A Trip to the Outer Banks, North Carolina with Designs by Pinky

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines
There is only one rule:  No rules.
For example,  older posts are welcome! 
Share what you were doing a year ago. 
Share your linky parties, giveaways, and reviews.
 To add a link, find the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions, which includes selecting a thumbnail image. After you complete the process, you may see a red "x" (or mark) beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you've made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only. If you see a thumbnail you like, please visit the participating blog to "pin" photographs. 
 If you need more assistance with the party, an UPDATED guide to this linky party can be read HERE
 Share your food photos with a larger community at the Pinterest board, Top Food Bloggers. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join TFB or any of the other boards.
We've got several new boards for Foodie Friday and Everything Else, with categories like tablescaping, travel, family ideas, gardening, pet stories, DIY projects, photography, holidays, etc. You're welcome to pin photos from your posts. Visit Foodie Friday's Pinterest Page  and send a message if you'd like an invitation. Thanks so much for sharing your inspiring features each week!
 Ready to put on your party shoes? Let's go!


  1. Oh, there are so many great features this week, and I must check out your almond apple tart, it looks delicious.

    Thank you so much for hosting, and I want to thank everyone that stopped by last week when you featured my brioche. I am thrilled.

  2. I'm drooling over your apple tart! Thanks for the great features and delicious fun this week :)

  3. Thank you so much for featuring my Junkin" post! I always look forward to dropping by to join the party...hugs...

  4. I just love the font for your linky titles, very nice! Your Apple Tart and Vanilla Ice Cream sounds really good, we are awaiting the great return of our beloved BLUE BELL. Hope you have a great summers evening and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen

  5. Oh wow, fabulous features and recipes. Thanks so much for including me.

  6. Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Alexis @

  7. Thank you for the link party! Have a great weekend!

  8. so much fun over here! thanks for hosting!

  9. I'm drooling here! many great recipe link ups!! Thanks for hosting!

  10. Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend!

  11. Cherry cheesecake with Oreo crust...oh my. Must try this recipe. Lots of good lucking recipes, but this one called me! Sheila

  12. Nothing better than apple tart or pie with vanilla ice cream. So many of the features look really good this week. Thanks so much for hosting.

  13. I'm loving all of those great features! Thanks for hosting Michael Lee! Have a great weekend!

  14. Yes please, I'd love to come by for dessert in the garden!! What fabulous features, Michael Lee, and thanks for hosting!

  15. I would be most delighted to meet you in the garden.
    Love all your features and your apple tart looks sooo good.

  16. Michael Lee, thanks for hosting! Sure wish I could reach into my computer and grab a piece of that apple tart. It looks beyond amazing!

  17. Your apple tart is so appealing, I am wiping off the drool over here! I can imagine it tastes divine. I love how you set it up in the photo too with the green vines twirling their way in... Artistically interesting to look at! Thanks for hosting :-)

  18. Wow, the tart looks fantastic! Love those pink dishes and the pink kitchen!
    Thanks for hosting! Was late today but still wanted to post!

  19. Thanks for featuring my ice cream sandwich cake! And thanks as always for hosting!

  20. Have a great weekend Michael:@)

  21. OMGoodness!!! I haven't even linked up yet this week but have to THANK YOU for the feature!!!!!!!!! I am HONORED!!! YOu are the best and I love, LOVE your party!!! XO

  22. Michael, thanks so much for the feature and thanks so much for Foodie Friday and Everything Else.

  23. Thank you for hosting each week, Michael! You make the BEST desserts...that apple tart looks luscious!

  24. Thanks for hosting the fun party and enjoy the weekend.

  25. It all looks delicious! Thanks for hosting!

  26. Thank you for featuring my TV unit makeover :) Jane x

  27. Thank you so much for featuring my kitchen!! I am a little behind this week due to some internet problems...ugh. Hope you have a great week and thanks for hosting again!