Thursday, July 30, 2015

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

So glad you stopped by Foodie Friday and Everything Else. I've spent the week on my Ranch Rehab project--read at your own risk. You'll need a daiquiri or two.

I've done little baking, except for No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars. You'll find the super easy recipe HERE.

Last week's party was packed with amazing, inspiring ideas. Let's look at the highlights:

Bloody Mary Tomato Salad with Quick Pickled Shrimp by Gypsy Heart and Soul.
Bloody Mary Tomato Salad with Quick Pickled Shrimp Recipe

Mom's Meaty Enchiladas by Ramblings of a Small Town Girl.
Mom's Meaty Enchiladas

A Porch Breakfast Setting by Back Porch Musings.

Authentic Pagliacci's New York Style Cheesecake by Jenn's Random Scraps.

A Glimpse of Life in Provence by My Carolina Kitchen. Welcome back, Sam!


The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party 

Guidelines to the Linky Party:
Older posts are welcome. 
No limit on the number of posts. 
No "rules." 
Everyone is welcome.

 To add a link, find the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions, which includes selecting a thumbnail image. After you complete the process, you may see a red "x" (or mark) beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you've made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only.

If you see a thumbnail you like, please visit the participating blog to "pin" photographs.

If you need more assistance, an UPDATED guide to this linky party can be read HERE.

Share your food photos with a larger community at the Pinterest board, Top Food Bloggers.  Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join. 
Thanks so much for sharing your inspiring features each week!


  1. what a lovelyopportunity to summer in France! thanks so much for hosting a great party!

  2. Hope your renovating will be on the downhill side soon. Frosty cocktails are always helpful :)

  3. Thanks for hosting! Your peanut butter bars look wonderful!

  4. I need to take time to have a good look at A Glimpse of Life in Provence. Sounds lovely!

    Thanks so much for the breakfast setting feature. We are having fun with the new back porch.

  5. Thank you for the warm welcome back. It's great to be a part of Foodie Friday again. I've brought my version of Cafe de la Poste's stuffed peppers with tuna with a tossed green salad to the party. Hope you are doing well. I'm impressed with the progress on your house. Have a good weekend and thanks for hosting.

  6. You had me at chocolate peanut butter bars! They look fabulous.

  7. I want a no bake chocolate peanut butter bar right now, Michael Lee, and then I want to sample all the yummy features, while sitting on Pat's back porch. After that, I'll dream of being in Provence, and sampling some croissants and French bread, while lavender is scenting the air. Ahhhh, a girl can dream, can't she? Thanks for hosting your fun party, all while making multitudes of decisions.

  8. Thanks so much for hosting, have a great weekend!

  9. Oh, my that NY style cheesecake looks dangerous! The peanut butter bars do too! '-)
    Thanks for hosting!

  10. Thanks for the party Michael Lee, bless your sweet heart, of course you need a daiquiri or two~

  11. Those chocolate peanut butter bars look amazing! Thanks for the party and have a great weekend!

  12. I'm with you on the daiquiris! :) You have so much going on I'm surprised you had time to do the peanut butter bars. They look delish! Thanks for the feature ~ I feel honored.

    Thank you for hosting the party too!

  13. Thanks for the first time joining in! Better late than never!

  14. Such delicious and interesting posts! Thanks for hosting!

  15. I am a peanut butter freak so these brownies are going right to the top of my list of things to make!!!!

  16. Definitely need to try the peanut butter bars. Looking forward to reading some of this weeks posts, thanks for hosting.

  17. Hope you all cool off a little this weekend, it's supposed to be really nice here!

  18. Those peanut butter bars look amazing...and thank you for featuring my NY style cheesecake! Have a great weekend!

  19. As always, I enjoy your Foodie Friday's. Thanks for hosting. Happy Weekend!

  20. Wow, that week flew by! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

  21. I'm sorry to hear you are having some remodelling headaches. Michael. I am sure it will all be worth it in the end :-) Thank you for hosting the party. This week I've shared my Sausage and Leek Quiche and my Best Muffin Recipes. Have a lovely weekend!

  22. Mmm ... so many good things to check out this week!

  23. Hi Michael,
    Thank you for hosting the party!
    Noa from Pixiebear :)