Thursday, July 9, 2015

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Welcome to Foodie Friday and Everything Else.


It's picnic season. 
What could be easier that gilding a deli-roasted chicken?

Stuffed eggs are traditional (and delicious).

For dessert, melon and cookies.

Or a blueberry basil galette.

I'll return this weekend with a renovation diary update.




Picks from last week's party.
mojito
 Cool off with a Frozen Kiwi Mojito by Gluten Free A - Z



Step into a verdant wonderland with My Cozy Corner


Black Eyed Pea Salad at Miz Helen's Country Cottage.com
A spin on a Southern classic--Black-Eyed Pea Salad by Miz Helen's Country Cottage

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines

Older posts are welcome. 
 No limit on the number of posts. 
 No "rules." 
 Older July 4th posts are welcome!

 To add a link, find the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions, which includes selecting a thumbnail image. After you complete the process, you may see a red "x" (or mark) beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you've made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only. If you see a thumbnail you like, please visit the participating blog to "pin" photographs. 

 If you need more assistance with the party, an UPDATED guide to this linky party can be read HERE

 Share your food photos with a larger community at the Pinterest board, Top Food Bloggers. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join TFB or any of the other boards.

We've got several new boards for Foodie Friday and Everything Else, with categories like tablescaping, travel, family ideas, gardening, pet stories, DIY projects, photography, holidays, etc. You're welcome to pin photos from your posts. Visit Foodie Friday and's profile on Pinterest. Thanks so much for sharing your inspiring features. 
 Ready to put on your party shoes? Let's go!

20 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the fun link up Michael Lee. Hope your weekend is fabulous.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    PS Can't wait to see more renovation pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Michael Lee! All your picnic ideas sound easy and fabulous. Hmmmm....How'd I miss the blueberry basil tart? I'm off to check that out now.
    I've been thinking about you and wondering how Zap is doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting and have a lovely weekend!
    everydaymadefresh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael Lee, thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michael Lee,
    Thanks so much for the awesome feature for my Black Eyed Pea Salad, I really appreciate it! I would take a slice of that Blueberry Basil Tart with Kitty. Please hug Zap for me and you'al have a great weekend!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, those are some serious looking ribs Michael Lee! And I'm LOVING the black doors! Thanks for the party fun~
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know what? I think you and I are the two sole bloggers who have linky parties that have NO rules.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting, Michael Lee! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh boy, some of those features got me hungry!
    Thank you so much lovely lady for hosting such an awesome party.
    Enjoy your Summer.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  10. And now I am hungry! The reno pics look great too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michael Lee,
    Very very excited to have my Frozen Mojito among your features this week! Thanks for another great party. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ummmm...it all looks so good....and I love NO RULES. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you're staying cool! Thanks for the delicious fun this week, I'm longing for picnic weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting again! Have a great weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many to choose from ... hmm ... think I'll hit the salads first!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love NO RULES too, yours is the best linky party:):) Thanks for the EASY picnic ideas. And thanks again for this wonderful party!!! Have a great weekend! I am off to my girlfriends for fun, sun, lunch, drinks and swimming....what could be better on a gorgeous summer day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello beautiful! Thank you for hosting such a fun party. We would appreciate it if you would stop by our party. We would love to see what you have been working on! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  18. On Friday...No Rules, love it! Life has too many others we must follow. I see some really great recipes to try! Those sea salt caramel brownies may be the first though!
    Looking forward to more Reno pic So! Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow. What time are we eating! Thanks for hosting the party:-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! What wonderful ideas for some summer enjoyment. Thank you so much for featuring my garden. I am so blessed to have my garden to enjoy...Thanks for hosting this party every week.
    Joyously,
    Betty @ My Cozy Corner

    ReplyDelete