Thursday, August 13, 2015

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Welcome to Foodie Friday, where great food is always on the menu.

Last week's highlights include:

A Summer Home Tour by Far Above Rubies.

A Summer in France, with a tour of Cafe' de la Poste Bistro in Goult by My Carolina Kitchen.

Peach Caprese Appetizer by Homemade Hoopla.

Peach Caprese Appetizer


The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party 

Guidelines to the Linky Party:
Older posts are welcome. 
No limit on the number of posts. 
No "rules." 
Everyone is welcome.
 To add a link, find the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions, which includes selecting a thumbnail image. After you complete the process, you may see a red "x" (or mark) beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you've made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only.
If you see a thumbnail you like, please visit the participating blog to "pin" photographs.
If you need more assistance, an UPDATED guide to this linky party can be read HERE.
Share your food photos with a larger community at the Pinterest board, Top Food Bloggers.  Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join. 
Thanks so much for sharing your inspiring features each week!


  1. Great highlights to view and review. Thanks for hosting. fondly ~lynne~

  2. thanks so much, Gollum....

  3. Thanks for hosting the party, ML!

    Great features! I am holding onto summer as long as I am able since more than half of it was rainy and the other half too hot to enjoy! Not giving in to autumn decor yet no way no how!

    I am not sharing foodies, but summer kitchen where the foodie comes to life! : - )


  4. Merci beaucoup for including my post on France in your roundup this week. I can't begin to tell you how thrilled I am. I need this today. Thanks so much for hosting and I hope you have a lovely weekend. BTW, as I write this I see that sweet Zap smiling at me on the right. Give him and hug and tell him I hope he's doing well. I think of you both often.

  5. Hope all is well and delicious in your neck of the woods! Thanks for the foodie fun :)

  6. I will have a slice of that fabulous Chocolate Cake, please. Hope you have a very peaceful weekend and thanks so much for the party.
    Miz Helen

  7. Oh MY! I wish I had a big glass of milk to go with that cake! Be still my heart!

    Thanks so much for hosting, Look forward to your party every week.


  8. Seriously craving chocolate cake! Thanks for a fun party.

  9. Holy chocolate cake! Thanks for the party Michael Lee, but now I'm craving cake!

  10. Why do I want a big slice of cake with chocolate frosting right now??!! Thanks for hosting your party, Michael Lee, and I hope the renovations are moving along. xo

  11. I have a lot of blog reading to catch up on the week! Thanks for hosting again!

  12. Thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful weekend!

  13. Thanks for another lovely party. That cake definitely caught my eye!

  14. Thank you SO very much for featuring my home tour:-) And thanks for hosting the party!!

  15. Hi Michael, What beautiful features this week! Summer in France sounds idyllic at this point, we are having so much rain! (I wish I could send it to those places that need it more!) This week I am number 113 and 114 - Chicken Stroganoff Pasta Bake and I've also shared my Favourite Places to Have Tea in London. Have a lovely weekend!

  16. Did it feel like fall yesterday at your house? It was gorgeous here!

  17. Thanks for the party!!! Fabulous features this week. Isn't Anita's house amazing!? So is she!!! Have a beautiful weekend!!!

  18. My stomach is grinding with hunger and that chocolate cake is speaking to me!! LOL....
    Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for hosting!

  19. Hello gorgeous! Thank you so much for hosting such a fabulous party! Please take a minute and stop by our party. We would love to party with you twice this week! Lou Lou Girls

  20. That cake is an inspiration. What a looker!

  21. That chocolate cake looks scrumptious and the Summer in France feature makes me want to get on a plane and fly to France right now. Thanks for hosting!

  22. Hello Michael Lee. It's been such a long time since I've been here and I'm happy to be back. I got so out of routine with my link ups. I hope to be back every week now. I was prompted to link up when I saw your name pop up in my Instagram feed. It was so nice of you to follow me. I hope you've been having a nice weekend. Thank you so much for the party.

    Anne @ Domesblissity

  23. Hi Michael,
    Thank you for hosting the party!
    Noa from Pixiebear :)

  24. Thank you so much for the feature this week!

  25. Oh, my Lord! That chocolate cake is totally calling my name! I can almost taste it! Yummy! Hope all is well with you.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)