Thursday, August 27, 2015

Foodie Friday and Everything Else


Welcome to Foodie Friday and Everything Else.




I wanted to let you all know that I am unable to blog at the present time. I miss you all very much and will return when I'm able. Until then, Foodie Friday will continue. Thanks for your kindness, patience, and friendship.

                                                   *********************************** 
The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines to the Linky Party: Older posts are welcome. No limit on the number of posts. No "rules." Everyone is welcome. To add a link, find the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions, which includes selecting a thumbnail image. After you complete the process, you may see a red "x" (or mark) beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you've made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only. If you see a thumbnail you like, please visit the participating blog to "pin" photographs. If you need more assistance, an UPDATED guide to this linky party can be read HERE. Share your food photos with a larger community at the Pinterest board, Top Food Bloggers. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity each week.

30 comments:

  1. I hope everything is okay ML. I'll be thinking of you. Thanks for taking the time to do Foodie Friday. It could wait you know...
    Hugs,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael Lee,
    I see sweet, little Zap's picture on your sidebar, and I'm so very sorry for your loss, my friend. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael Lee, I hope all is OK and that you are just busy with the house and move. Miss you!
    Thanks for hosting during this busy time in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for giving to others when your spirit is quiet.
    God Be With You At This Time,
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thank you for hosting, hope all is okay. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sick with worry Michael Lee, you are so kind to host the party, but we miss you~ I send prayers, comfort and strength, please take what you need~
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. You take care of your self! Rest and...and we will all be here. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss you too! Hoping all is well. Sending up a prayer just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are well. Thank you for getting the party up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you will be OK soon! I will keep you in my prayers, ML. Sending hugs. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute features.
    Thank you so much for the party sweet lady.
    Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Michael Lee! I'm so glad to join your party tonight! Hope all is well with you and thank you for hosting!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. And to add to my previous comment, thank you for hosting the party when it appears that all is not well. Sending good thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Michael Lee, hoping that a little prayer will help your situation. I look forward to your posts, especially your scrumptious recipes and decorating. The Ranchburger project has been amazing. (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so sorry that you are not well and will be sending prayers to you. Take care of yourself and rest. We will all be waiting for you. Sending lots of love and hugs to you.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thinking of you Michael Lee. ♥ Doggie kisses from Chloe & Gracie xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I see you've posted an "In Memory" picture of Zap. I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself and come back when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you very much for taking the time to hosting the party

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello beautiful! I love stopping by your party each week. Thank you! Please take the moment to stop by our party . We pin and tweet everything. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your posts, but more than that, love the soul who writes them. Your readers care about you. Please take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh! He's gone. I can't believe it. I'm so so sad and sorry...grief is such a very deep dark well. When you're ready, we'll be here. Empathizing. Praying.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm very sorry for whatever is keeping you from blogging. I see that Zap has a memorial tribute on the sidebar. Your love for him was heroic. Be well. Take time to mend. We'll be here when you can return.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for hosting. I love your frog ornament.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  24. So sorry Michael Lee to see the memorial of your precious and beloved Zap on your side bar. Know that he had health issues but was always such a little trooper and brought you and your family great joy. Extending my sincere condolences for your loss. Warmly -Brenda-

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my heart is so sad! He was a darling ...
    Don't stay away to long ,we will always be here to lift your spirits!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for hosting
    so sorry about your little dog xo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Michael Lee, I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet furry friend. I can only hope that it helps to know that so many are thinking of you. Linda

    ReplyDelete