Thursday, September 24, 2015

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

 So happy to see you today at Foodie Friday and Everything Else. I hope you are enjoying the magical days of autumn. Here in the foothills of the Highland Rim, the days are sunny, tinged with golden light, and the evenings are chilly. (Photo: Tyler West)

(Photo: Tyler West)

Did you have a favorite recipe or project from last week's line-up?
Here's a recap:

A gorgeous kitchen reveal by Calypso in the Country.

A visit to La Cantina Italian Pizzeria in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence by My Carolina Kitchen.

Kitchen tips: The best way to freeze bacon by Wives with Knives.P1020363

"Flavors of Fall Picnic" by Home Is Where the Boat Is.

An Easy DIY Fall Wreath by To Simply Inspire.
Easy DIY Fall Wreath - Make this beautiful wreath in 15 minutes

A little bit of clutter by Back Porch Musings.

Chocolate Caramel and Peanut Treats by Kitty's Kozy Kitchen.

Advance planning for easy entertaining by The Painted Apron. (And a get-together with Gulf Coast bloggers.)
GCB meeting

Adding fall color to cabinetry by Far Above Rubies.

Tales of the Traveling Tote by More Fun Less Laundry.
TT/Gillette Castle

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines to the Linky Party:

***Older posts are welcome.
***No limit on the number of posts.
***No "rules."
***Everyone is welcome.
***To add a link, find the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions, which includes selecting a thumbnail image. After you complete the process, you may see a red "x" (or mark) beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you've made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only.

***If you see a thumbnail you like, please visit the participating blog to "pin" photographs. If you need more assistance, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available here.

**Share your food photos with a larger community at Top Food Bloggers on Pinterest. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (so I'll be sure to see your request--otherwise, it may get lost in the feed, and I don't want to miss your note).

**Thanks so much for sharing your creativity each week. You inspire me more than you can ever know.


  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Easy DIY Fall Wreath! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

  2. What a thrill to be featured on Foodie Friday. Thank you so much. Cathy's idea about how to freeze bacon is a real winner. I've tried it already and it's a great idea. Now I'm off to check out that pretty kitchen. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

  3. A walk in the woods, picnic on the lawn fall is a perfect setting for all things relaxing. Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen

  4. Thanks so much for featuring my Little Bit of Clutter.

    Enjoy your weekend!

  5. What a glorious sunset with mountains in view! It's so lush and green in your neck of the woods, we are crispy with severe drought conditions. Thanks so much for sharing my Flavors of Fall Picnic. Wives with Knives' freezing bacon tip is brilliant, I had to pop over to see and pin! ♥

  6. Thanks so much for featuring my Chocolate Caramel and Peanut Treats, Michael Lee! I am always honored and thrilled to be chosen. This week I was inspired by your ongoing herb series, and used some of my oregano in my crustless quiche. I hope you're enjoying Fall in your beautiful Tennessee. Thanks so much for hosting and may you have a happy week. xo

  7. Your weather sounds delightful! It's still in the 90's here in Texas ~ ugh! Thank you for hosting again ~ you are appreciated!


  8. Thanks for the party, Michael Lee! Enjoy your weekend!

  9. Fabulous features. I love the french market place with the sheep and all the other features are amazing Thanks for your wonderful party
    Betty @My Cozy Corner

  10. Love the bacon tip, it's sort of a head smacker :) "why have I not thought of this?" Thanks Michael Lee for including my advance planning tips, we had soo much fun~ and thank you for my favorite party of the week!

  11. Happy Autumn to you, Michael. Stay warm on those chily nights.

  12. Thank you so much for featuring my kitchen! So exciting to see it among these beautiful features. Thanks for hosting again and have a wonderful weekend!

  13. Beautiful features this week! Thanks so much for hosting and I hope you have a great weekend!

  14. Thank you for hosting! Have a great weekend!

  15. Thank you for hosting a fun party and wishing you a nice fall weekend.

  16. Am loving the links you chose to feature! Also, really like all the garden and picnic posts you have up. I will be back to read more of them! Thanks for the link up, too, and I will look forward to being back next week! :-)

  17. Thanks for the party!
    Love your new blog pic. You are beautiful!

  18. Hello beautiful! I love stopping by your party each week, it’s so fun! Please take a moment to stop by our party. We love to pin and tweet every single masterpiece. Lou Lou Girls

  19. Hey, Sweetie Pooh! Oh, what lovely features. So many talented ones we have in blogland! Have a great weekend and thanks for popping in to see me.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)