Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Welcome to Foodie Friday and Everything Else. Are you enjoying the splendid autumn weather?

Last week's party was filled with ideas. Let's take a look at the highlights:

Hyacinth for the Soul shared the latest from her alphabet series: "S" for Saluki.

 Chemistry Cache put together an easy guide to potted mums.

A beautiful fall mantel by Dining Delight.

Autumn's Signature by Everyday Living.

Styling a buffet for an autumn dinner by Nancy's Daily Dish.

A Recipe for Creamy Leek and Potato Soup by Butteryum.
Stir in a little sour cream, sprinkle on a few chopped chives, and dig in!  

The Charm of Home showed us how to make autumn potpourri.
Making Your Home Smell Like Fall: The Charm of Home

Simple Fall Decorating by My Kentucky Living.
pumpkins with blue and white china

A Tricks-and-Treats Recipe Round-up by Ramblings of a (Bad) Domestic Goddess.
Scare Your Friends and Family this Halloween. Are They Tricks or Treats? | Ramblings of a (Bad) Domestic Goddess

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines to the Linky Party:

***Older posts are welcome.
***No limit on the number of posts.
***No "rules."
***Everyone is welcome.
***To add a link, find the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions, which includes selecting a thumbnail image. After you complete the process, you may see a red "x" (or mark) beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you've made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only.

***If you see a thumbnail you like, please visit the participating blog to "pin" photographs. If you need more assistance, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available here.

**Share your food photos with a larger community at Top Food Bloggers on Pinterest. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (so I'll be sure to see your request--otherwise, it may get lost in the feed, and I don't want to miss your note).

**Thanks so much for sharing your creativity each week. You inspire me more than you can ever know.


  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Fall Mantel - I'm thrilled to see it highlighted with the other wonderfully inspiring posts. Thanks also for hosting this terrific party each week!

  2. Thanks for the foodie and everything else fun this week!

  3. Thank you for featuring my potted mum guide! Thank so much for hosting this week, have a wonderful day!

  4. Love all the fun fall features this week! Thanks for hosting, it's always a great party~

  5. I'm loving all the Fall-ish features, Michael Lee. Thank for hosting your party and I hope all is well with you.

  6. Beautiful features! Even though I consider myself a summer person, I just love this time of year! Enjoy your weekend!

  7. Such fun it is to share here each week...thank you!

  8. That castle! Wow, that looks amazing and is beautiful. The witches fingers look disgustingly delicious too! lol Thank you for featuring my buffet table this week. Have a great weekend!

  9. Thank you for hosting. Great features!

  10. Michael Lee, Sadie and I are honored to be one of the weekly features. Thank you!
    I'm dreaming about all that fall color in several of the features. It's definitely cooler here and we are having a delightful fall, but we don't experience the color that the north east does. Ours is more golden than brilliant reds and oranges. Love the orange and blue! I may have to go to storage and bring home more of my blue and white.
    Happy Fall. Thanks for another great party.

  11. Many, many thanks for being such a loyal hostess every single week. You ROCK.

  12. Thank you so much for featuring Boldt Castle. I usually add only recipes to parties but I found my photos of Boldt and I thought others might like to see them. I have so many other photos that I'll add at another time of the interior.

    Love posting on your party and thank you for hosting.

  13. Thanks for featuring my Tricks or Treats post. I appreciate it.

  14. Thanks for posting my fall decorating ideas! I see so many great features and links too. I love visiting the others to see what neat things they have been working on. Sheila

  15. Hi Michael Lee,
    Thank you for hosting the party!
    Noa from Pixiebear :)

  16. I love all the fall features!! I hope you have a great week!

  17. Thanks for hosting the fun party. I hope you have a nice weekend.

  18. Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party! We would love it if you would stop by our party. We pin and tweet every masterpiece! Lou Lou Girls

  19. Thanks so much for hosting the party:-)