Thursday, October 22, 2015

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Party
Thanks for stopping by today--and a special thanks to all of the talented bloggers who participated in last week's party. The highlights include:

A Fall Mantel Display by Dancing Dog Cabin.

A No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie by Just Add Sprinkles.
no bake peanut butter pie

Halloween Oreo Surprise Cupcakes by Home Is Where the Boat Is.

Easy Halloween Recipes by Homemade Interest.
Looking for an easy recipe for Halloween? These mozzarella eyeballs are a creepy recipe that everyone will love!

A Witches' Tea Party Penny's Vintage Home.

A Glorious Autumn Mantel by Bella Vista.

Slow Cooker Pinto Bean Stew with Cornbread Dumplings by Miz Helen's Country Cottage.
Slow Cooker Pinto Bean Stew with Corn Bread Dumplings at Miz Helen's Country Cottage

Hawaiian Sweet Rolls by Treat and Trick.
Hawaiian Sweet Rolls Recipe @

Autumn Tailgate Food by Gray Cardigan.

A Blue Willow transferware tureen, filled with autumn delights by Common Ground.

Earlier this week, I wrote about how to create comfort and joy in your home.

I'll return late Friday evening, 10/23/15, with a recap of this week's decorating adventures.

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines to the Linky Party:

***Older posts are welcome.
***No limit on the number of posts.
***No "rules."
***Everyone is welcome.
***To add a link, find the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions, which includes selecting a thumbnail image. After you complete the process, you may see a red "x" (or mark) beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you've made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only.

***If you see a thumbnail you like, please visit the participating blog to "pin" photographs. If you need more assistance, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available here.

**Share your food photos with a larger community at Top Food Bloggers on Pinterest. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (so I'll be sure to see your request--otherwise, it may get lost in the feed, and I don't want to miss your note).

**Thanks so much for sharing your creativity each week. You inspire me more than you can ever know.


  1. Hi Michael Lee,
    Thank you so much for the awesome feature, I really appreciate the honor! Hope you are having a fantastic week and thanks for the party.
    Miz Helen

  2. Thanks for another wonderful party.


  3. Beautiful, beautiful features! Love the velvet pumpkins in the blue and white tureen. Adding that to my Pinterest board.
    Thanks for hosting ML. Always a party full in inspiration. Hugs to you!

  4. Thanks for hosting this no rules party Michael Lee!

  5. Great party! Love the features! Thanks for hosting again! Would love to see you at my craft party which starts Thursdays at 7pm EST.

  6. What great features this week, Michael Lee. Thanks so much for hosting and now I'm off to read the post I missed of yours on comfort and joy. We all need that!

  7. Hi Michael Lee,
    Love the features this week! Thanks for the party and have a great weekend!

  8. Thanks so much for sharing my Oreo Surprise Cupcakes! Looking forward to another of your decorating adventures. :) Wishing you a delicious weekend!

  9. I am finally contributing food to the party! Thanks again for hosting!

  10. Thanks so much for featuring me Michael Lee! And thanks for hosting!

  11. Beautiful features!! Thank you for hosting this party :)

  12. Thanks for the party. So many great posts. I read about your Pinterest board and started following it. May I join it?

    1. Why, certainly. I'll need the name you use on Pinterest so I can send you an invitation. Go to Pinterest, locate the Top Food Bloggers board (on my Pinterest page, top row), read the instructions, and send me a message (@michaelleewest) or leave a comment on a recent pin.

  13. Wishing you a great fall weekend Michael-enjoy:@)

  14. I love this party!! I hope you have a great week!

  15. Such a wonderful blog! Thank you for hosting us - so much
    inspiration here.
    All the best, Mimi

  16. Thank you so much for featuring my No Bake Peanut Butter Pie, I love sharing each week! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

  17. Thanks so much for hosting. Hope you have a great weekend!! I am going to my 50th (!!!!!) reunion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  18. Thanks so much for hosting!

    Enjoy your weekend!

  19. Michael, thank you so much for featuring my fall mantel....that was so kind of you.


  20. Thanks so much for hosting the party:-)

  21. Thanks so much for featuring my Hawaiian Sweet Rolls and hosting another wonderful party....

  22. Thanks for hosting such a wonderful party! I'm especially liking the mozzarella eyeballs and Oreo surprise cupcakes - such fun Halloween eats. :)