Thursday, November 5, 2015

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Welcome to Foodie Friday and Everything Else.
I want to thank everyone for your kind comments about my illness. I'm much better, but still homebound for now. Haven't made it over to the ranchburger, but my family took pictures of the big anniversary SURPRISE. I'm looking forward to getting well, so we can move!


Here are a few highlights from last week's party:

Chili Corn Chip Casserole by All She Cooks.
chili-015






Blackberry Mojitos by Oregon Transplant.



X is For EXcited for Golden Days of fall by Hyacinth for the Soul.

******
The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines:

***Older posts are welcome.

***No limit on the number of posts.

***No "rules."

***Everyone is welcome.

***Post your recipes, DIY projects, gardening adventures, tablescaping, decorating ideas, home remodeling, nest fluffing, fashion, family life, pets, time management, photography, health tips, nutrition, nature, shopping, travel, and everything else.

***To add a link, find the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions, which includes selecting a thumbnail image. After you complete the process, you may see a red "x" (or mark) beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you've made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only.

***If you see a thumbnail you like, please visit the participating blog to "pin" photographs. If you need more assistance, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available here.

**Share your food photos with a larger community at Top Food Bloggers on Pinterest. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (so I'll be sure to see your request--otherwise, it may get lost in the feed, and I don't want to miss your note).

**Thanks so much for sharing your creativity each week. You inspire me more than you can ever know.

23 comments:

  1. I haven't been first link on a linky party forever! Thanks for hosting. Your food always looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you've been sick, and hope you will feel better soon.
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to go back and see your amazing surprise... the potting shed! What a wonderful gift! Hope you continue to mend and get better! ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you are feeling better. When is the move in date?
    I'm honored to have my Golden Days of Fall post featured. Thank you! Texas has been getting rain of late, which is a good thing, but I wish it were cooler. Only then do we get more color for autumn.
    Take care and get yourself well, Michael Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better. Thanks again for hosting and enjoy the rest of your week!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel well enough to see your potting shed soon! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your health continues to improve,

    LOVE your potting shed- wish I had one!! Enjoy it.

    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are under the Tornado Warning this evening, that makes for a fun evening. Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for the party.
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad that you're feeling better, Michael Lee! I could just eat and drink and then go for a ride through the the Texas hill country with your features this week! Thanks so much for hosting and continue on your road to wellness. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you are feeling better, Michael Lee! I had no idea you were sick. I know diverticulitis can be very painful. Thanks for hosting and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to know you are much better! Great features. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are amazing ML, how you bounce back and keep going, looking forward to your move into the Ranchburger!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michael Lee, I am glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better. You sound excited about the ranch burger this post, so hopefully that is a true sign that you are improving. We are all so anxious to see you actually move in! I think your special anniversary surprise is amazing and it is wonderful that it was able to travel to your new home! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to hear you're feeling a little better Michael! Take care and have a nice weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sending well wishes your way! I can't wait to see a photo of you enjoying your new anniversary gift ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad you are better....
    thanks for keeping your party going, even when you were sick.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome back.!!!
    So glad you are feeling better.
    And thank you for inviting us on Foodie Friday and Everything Else.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello beautiful! I love your amazing party! Please take a moment to visit our party that goes until Friday at 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the party!

    GREAT features!!

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend, and you keep feeling lots better! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hope you're getting better! I'm a fan of the Chili Corn Chip Casserole too - in fact I featured it on my blog as well. :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for hosting, Michael Lee! Hope you're feeling 100% soon!
    love and blessings~
    Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the party, Michael Lee. Sorry, I am a little late.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for hosting - Appreciate what you do!

    ReplyDelete