Thursday, December 3, 2015

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Welcome to  Foodie Friday and Everything Else.
A wild and crazy day . . . . features will resume next week.
Without further ado, here is Foodie Friday.

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines:

***Older posts are welcome.

***No limit on the number of posts.

***No "rules."

***Everyone is welcome.

***Post your recipes, DIY projects, gardening adventures, tablescaping, decorating ideas, home remodeling, nest fluffing, fashion, family life, pets, time management, photography, health tips, nutrition, nature, shopping, travel, and everything else.

***To add a link, find the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions, which includes selecting a thumbnail image. After you complete the process, you may see a red "x" (or mark) beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you've made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only.

***If you see a thumbnail you like, please visit the participating blog to "pin" photographs. If you need more assistance, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available here.

**Share your food photos with a larger community at Top Food Bloggers on Pinterest. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (so I'll be sure to see your request--otherwise, it may get lost in the feed, and I don't want to miss your note)


  1. Thanks for hosting. I am looking forward to all the holiday inspiration!

  2. Hope you are having a peaceful evening and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen

  3. Straight out of a detective novel? That does not sound like a good day :(

  4. Thank you so much for the great party. Very inspiring too.
    Have a terrific weekend.

  5. Thanks Michael Lee! The holidays are upon us, can't wait to look around!

  6. We were cold today, it was the first day that really felt like winter!

  7. Thanks for the party, Michael Lee! Have a good weekend!

  8. Sounds like you had an intriguing day, Michael Lee. Hopefully, your evening is better and more relaxed. Thanks so much for hosting your party.

  9. Thank you so much for hosting. It is always a great party.

  10. Hi Michael Lee! Oh, my! I hope everything is okay and praying for a more quiet night. I'm so happy to come to your party. Thank you always for hosting.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  11. thanks for having us over to party!!

  12. Thank you so much for hosting, Michael! I'm sorry it's been a while since I've visited the party. It's lovely to be back! I've brought my Orange Gingerbread Crinkles, an easy and very tasty holiday cookie. Have a lovely weekend!

  13. Another wonderful party- thanks for hosting.


  14. Thanks for the foodie fun this week. Would love to read about your "sleuthing" and crazy day through the voice of Teeny Templeton :)

  15. Hello Fabulous! I love coming to your party each week. Please take a minute to swing by our party that goes until Friday @ 7. We pin and tweet everything! Happy Holidays! Lou Lou Girls

  16. Hello Fabulous! I love coming to your party each week. Please take a minute to swing by our party that goes until Friday @ 7. We pin and tweet everything! Happy Holidays! Lou Lou Girls

  17. Thanks for hosting, Michael Lee!
    Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

  18. Sadie and I are busy putting a bit of Christmas around the house. Don't have a new post till Monday. Fighting a head cold and working slowly. '-)
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

  19. Hello Michael Lee. Hope your Christmas preparations are coming along nicely. Thanks for the party!

    Anne @ Domesblissity x

  20. A day out of a detective novel has me wondering about your day. Did Miss Marple or John Rebus pay a visit?

  21. Hi Michael :)

    I'm so sorry you had been ill and I wasn't here. I've been weighed down with a flu for over 4 weeks and with the recent tragedies, I just haven't had the heart to do anything but watch the news. I really hope you're doing better.

    That said... the making house a home: I think you're over worried about it. You are one of the most talented people I know, but as long as I've known you which is around 10 years. you've always been worried about the tiniest detail. Relax! It'll all come together in time. There's no reason to rush it. It takes time to feel at home in a new place and there's no time limit. I also agree with some of our other friends that suggested you need another furry face when you're ready. I know that takes time too. You've been through A LOT. It's okay to take your time, sweet friend. Really and truly. Have faith ;)

    As far as Pinterest... I've been on there for about 2 or 3 years, although I changed accounts when I started the blog. I pin what I want and don't pay any attention if it's stuff pinned from other places. They have no right to be pissed if someone pins from their site and if they ban me... who cares? I wouldn't worry about it.

    love you,