Thursday, February 11, 2016

Foodie Friday and Everything Else


I'm happy to party with you again at FFEE. How's the weather in your neck of the woods? I'm making peace with winter (so far), but I'm careful when I go outside to refill the bird feeders. I don't want a repeat of last February's accident. We had two snowfalls this week, the pretty kind that sticks to trees and rooftops, but the roads stay clear.



Last week's PARTY was filled with ideas for the Big Game and Valentine's Day. Here are some highlights:

"So Much Blue, and I Love It All," by My Kentucky Living.



"My Bundt Pant Collection" by Fabby's Living.


"Better Than Starbucks' Lemon Loaf" by Olla-Podrida.


"Who, What, 'n Cake" by Sweet Nothings. (Recipe for Wacky Cake)


"Depression Cake" by Casserole Gals.
Picture

Rattlebridge Farm wishes you the best Valentine's Day ever!


The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines:

 ***Older posts are welcome.

 ***No limit on the number of posts.

 ***No "rules," except one: in order to be featured, your photos must be your own. ***Everyone is welcome.

 ***You are cordially invited to share your blog posts: recipes, DIY projects, gardening adventures, tablescaping, decorating ideas, home remodeling, nest fluffing, fashion, family life, pets, time management, photography, health tips, blog tips, nutrition, nature, shopping, travel, and everything else.

 ***To add a link, find the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions, which includes selecting a thumbnail image. After you complete the process, you may see a red "x" (or mark) beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you've made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only.

 ***If you see a thumbnail you like, please visit the participating blog to "pin" photographs. If you need more assistance, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available here. **Share your food photos with a larger community at Top Food Bloggers on Pinterest. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (so I'll be sure to see your request--otherwise, it may get lost in the feed, and I don't want to miss your note).

26 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you and the Doc. Thanks as always for being our hostess.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I just love the glimpse of your Wolf stove, Michael Lee! I can't believe that a year has passed since your accident! My how time flies! Thanks for the party and Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are just cold. No snow. Just cold. I'm ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! What a great surprised to be featured in this great party. Thank you so much for your support, I so appreciate it.
    Thank you for having me again this week.
    Happy Valentine's sweet lady.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thanks to you for adding my photo along with all these amazing features....and thank you for hosting....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the party! And for featuring my blue jar! I see a chocolate cake I want to check out above.
    Have a great weekend. The prediction for us is more snow for Friday. Ugg. I want spring!
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a very special Valentine weekend and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. The weather here is... In the 70s and feels like the first week of Spring already! It makes me certainly not miss living in the Midwest with pretty days in the Winter like today! Now, I've noticed you have a wolf range. How do you like your oven? We are looking at getting one! Oh and I'm enjoying your features!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy cow, Michael Lee, I didn't know you when you had that accident last year. That's really scary, even the residuals six months later. Winter is NOT my season (other than feeling a sense of sabbatical from the landscape garden). I love the red handles on your Wolf - they look like jewelry. :) Thanks for hosting us.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting. Oh, and love that stove.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great party and thanks for hosting. Happy Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a fun Valentine's Weekend, thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting again and Happy Valentine's Day!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  14. The snow looks so pretty, but I am ready for Spring! Thanks for the party, Michael Lee. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great features. Hard to believe it is a year since your accident. Thanks so much for hosting. Have a wonderful Valentines day....well weekend:):)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for hosting Michael Lee! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your new Wolf stove is amazing! Oh the cooking you will do~ thanks for the most fun weekly party Michael Lee, I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's weekend ❤️
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  18. You always have the prettiest pictures on your blog--your food photos are so inspiring.
    Thank you for hosting the party, Michael Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks again...I have 2 for your party this time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your Valentines Tablescape! Gorgeous! Great features, too! Thanks for hosting... Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for hosting, and have a happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm going to bake that lemon loaf. :))) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the party Michael Lee. Last week we had a terrible heat wave where we are but things have settled down a bit to the warm, muggy weather we're used to at this time of the year. Only a couple more weeks and Fall will be here. A lovely time of year for us. Happy Valentine's Day.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks so much for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I went back and read about your accident last year. Wow! Falls are so dangerous and can have lasting effects. Glad you're recovered and please step away from the ice. :)

    ReplyDelete