Thursday, February 18, 2016

Foodie Friday and Everything Else


Welcome to Foodie Friday and Everything Else.




Highlights from last week's party include:

Thrifting Treasures by My 1929 Charmer.




Styling Bookcases by With a Dash of Color.


The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines:

 ***Older posts are welcome. *

**No limit on the number of posts. Post as many links as you wish.

 ***No "rules," except one: in order to be featured, your photos must be your own. ***Everyone is welcome.

 ***You are cordially invited to share your blog posts: recipes, DIY projects, gardening adventures, tablescaping, decorating ideas, home remodeling, nest fluffing, fashion, family life, pets, time management, photography, health tips, blog tips, nutrition, nature, shopping, travel, and everything else.

 ***To add a link, find the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions, which includes selecting a thumbnail image. After you complete the process, you may see a red "x" (or mark) beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you've made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only.

 ***If you see a thumbnail you like, please visit the participating blog to "pin" photographs. If you need more assistance, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available here. **Share your food photos with a larger community at Top Food Bloggers on Pinterest. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (so I'll be sure to see your request--otherwise, it may get lost in the feed, and I don't want to miss your note).

21 comments:

  1. I desperately need all the help I can get with styling bookcases, so I can't wait to read that post. Thanks so much for hosting and I hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael Lee, thanks so much for hosting your party! Enjoy the rest of your week in your beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the lovely party and have a awesome weekend!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting. I'm going to enjoy visiting several of these links as soon as I get a break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party Michael Lee, I hope you feel a touch of spring soon!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting again! Enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a great weekend! I think it's going to be gorgeous tomorrow and Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the party, Michael Lee! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been awhile since I joined in, but I'm living on the wild side ;)

    xoxo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the party!! Have a beautiful evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! I'm loving your photography, so good! XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoyed the features! Thanks for hosting again this week. This is always a fun party with lots of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful features! Thanks so much for hosting.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for hosting! I always enjoy looking around!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, Michael Lee!!
    It has been a long time since I visited and I see you have either renamed your blog or started a new one! I found your party through another blog and i linked up and added it to my weekly party list!! I was so excited to find your party!!
    Thanks so much for hosting!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay, I have discovered I can link up with Instagram, I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting the fun party and have a wonderful day and weekend! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet surprise! Thanks so much for the feature! Happy Saturday! Hugs,Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been away from my computer for a few days and when I was able to return, I was delighted to see that I was featured!! Thank you so much, Michael Lee. Sorry for the delayed "thank you." I hope you are enjoying an early spring day. It's warm (75) here in Alabama. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete