Thursday, March 17, 2016

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Welcome to the party!

 I'd like to wish everyone a happy St. Patrick's Day. 

We've enjoyed spring-like weather for the last week, though night-time temps are supposed to drop into the 30s by the weekend. I hope the weather is gentle and sweet in your neck of the woods.

I'm delighted to share a few highlights from last week's party.

Cheesecake with Chocolate Sprinkle Bunnies by As the Bunny Hops.

Easy and Elegant Easter Centerpiece by Home Is Where the Boat Is.

A Simple Southern Sunday by Everyday Living.

Chicken Provencal with Saffron, Orange, and Basil by My Carolina Kitchen.

Orange-Bourbon Glazed Ham by Culinary Ginger.

Baked Garlic Fries by Sidewalk Shoes.
Baked Garlic Fries - crispy, garlicky and totally addictive!

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines:

 ***Older posts are welcome.

***No limit on the number of posts. Post as many links as you wish.

 ***No "rules," except one: in order to be featured, your photos must be your own.

***Everyone is welcome.

 ***You are cordially invited to share your blog posts: recipes, DIY projects, gardening adventures, tablescaping, decorating ideas, home remodeling, nest fluffing, fashion, family life, pets, time management, photography, health tips, blog tips, nutrition, nature, shopping, travel, and everything else.

 ***To add a link, find the blue Inlinkz icon in the lower, left-hand portion of this post. Click on the icon and follow the directions, which includes selecting a thumbnail image. After you complete the process, you may see a red "x" (or mark) beside your name. This allows you to delete your link if you've made an error; the red "x" is visible to you only.

 ***If you see a thumbnail you like, please visit the participating blog to "pin" photographs. If you need more assistance, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available here. **Share your food photos with a larger community at Top Food Bloggers on Pinterest. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (so I'll be sure to see your request--otherwise, it may get lost in the feed, and I don't want to miss your note).


  1. What a nice surprise to see my Chicken Provencal as one of your features. I am honored and I sincerely thank you. Hope you are having a wonderful St. Patty's Day. Thanks as always for hosting and everything you do for us.

  2. Thanks so much for sharing my Peeps Centerpiece. ♥ Your weather sounds like ours! I'm happy for more spring-like temps, it's way too early for 80 degrees :)

  3. Michael Lee, thank you for hosting us this week. I also hope the weather is gentle this weekend. So much has already started coming up, and my daffs are really in full bloom. We live along the river so I'm hoping we're protected from temps dipping below freezing. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!
    Rita C at Panoply

  4. hi Michael Lee, I knew I was hungry when I came to the party today but now I want a big ole ham and french fries and a bursting bouquet on a turquoise table with a magnificent sunset and a vase filled with peeps, and something green and creamy for dessert!! Happy St. Pat's Day, I'm off to look for some goodies!

  5. Thank you for featuring my fries!! Yes, the weather has been gorgeous! I just did a maternity photo shoot tonight that we rescheduled from Saturday, because I think Saturday is going to be at least 10 degrees colder!

  6. thanks so much for the beautiful features and the party

  7. I'm hungry! Thanks for hosting. I'm scrolling back through recent posts. ;-)

  8. Happy St. Patrick's Day and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen

  9. Michael Lee, I just so happened to post something Irish today! Thank you for hosting. I see so many wonderful links to check out.

  10. Your table is beautifully set for an Irish meal, Michael Lee. Thanks for hosting and Happy St. Patrick's Day! ☘

  11. Thanks for the party Michael Lee and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

  12. It's been warm here. The trees are blooming and the grass is getting green...and now it is supposed to snow on Sunday! Ugh! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend!

  13. Happy St. Paddy's Day, Michael, and thank you so much for hosting!! :)



  14. Thanks for the fun party! Lots of great blog to visit! Have a wonderful week!

  15. We had low 80's last week. Now it has cooled off again and we could get some SNOW on Sunday:(:( I am SO ready for Spring! Thanks for hosting!!!

  16. That centerpiece and that sunset are gorgeous! Thanks for hosting!

  17. I shared something a bit unusual, but dear to my heart.

    Happy weekend!

  18. Your centerpiece is gorgeous Michael and Sam's chicken sounds like a winner to me too! Happy Weekend:@)

  19. Hello fabulous! Thank you for hosting, I really appreciate it! Please take a moment to stop by our party that goes until Friday. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

  20. Hi Michael Lee! What lovely features and thank you for hosting and I'm so glad I can join you today.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

  21. Chocolate sprinkle bunnies? Yum! Thanks so much for the party! :)

  22. Michael Lee, I thought I left you a message earlier but I guess I got lost visiting the links you highlighted from last week! Such talented people in this blog world! Thank you for hosting. Linda

  23. Lovely features and thanks for hosting...