Thursday, March 24, 2016

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

Welcome to Foodie Friday and Everything Else, where great food and ideas are always on the menu. Wherever you are, I hope the weather is treating you kindly. In my neck of the woods, we awoke to wind and slashing rain. But now, as I work on the party, the sun is shining, birds are gathering around the feeders, and the grass is turning greener by the second.



I'm coddling three lavender plants, and I can't wait to plant them outside. For now, I'm enjoying the unique "purple magic" that lavender brings to a house.

Everyone at Rattlebridge wishes you and your loved ones a
Happy Easter!

Here are the most-viewed features from last week's party:

A Special Easter Celebration at Everyday Living.


The Pool Is Finished at A Stroll Thru Life.


Thrifty Week at Harvest Lane Cottage.



A St. Patrick's Day Celebration at Home Is Where the Boat Is.



An Easter Home Tour at Peonies and Orange Blossoms.



A Moment's Respite at The Ramblings of an Aspiring Small Town Girl.

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines:


 ***No "rules," except one: in order to be featured, your photos must be your own.

 ***If you see a thumbnail you like, please visit the participating blog to "pin" photographs.

**Share your food photos with a larger community at Top Food Bloggers on Pinterest. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (so I'll be sure to see your request--otherwise, it may get lost in the feed, and I don't want to miss your note)

If you need more assistance, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available here.

24 comments:

  1. Michael Lee, Wishing you bird chirping weather and a Joyous Easter! Thanks so much for the Foodie & Everything Fun and sharing my St. Paddy's Day table. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Lee, I hope your weekend coming is beautiful. Thank you for hosting us, and I am thoroughly enjoying your posts on your latest ventures into gardening.
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and your family a very happy Easter and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your spring flowers in your header! Thanks for hosting each week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun and exciting. Thanks so much for featuring my little pool. It is going to be so fun this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting and Happy Easter to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great features, Michael Lee! Happy Easter and thanks for hosting!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. The storm rolled through here in the early morning hours. Woke me up with the storm alert going off on my phone. Once it moved on your way, we've enjoyed a gorgeous day. Windy and cool, but sunny blue skies.
    Hope you have a beautiful Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tablescape, it's very pretty. Have a fun and great gardening this weekend.

    Thanks for hosting.
    Have a wonderful Easter.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmm I can just about smell your lavender, Michael Lee! Thanks for hosting your party and Happy Easter blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for always hosting a wonderful party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michael Lee, thanks so much for hosting and featuring my Easter table! Blessings for a glorious Easter! Pam @ Everyday Living

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting your FUN party! Happy Easter!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for featuring my Easter bunny centerpiece! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you and your family have a very happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Michael Lee, have a wonderful Easter weekend! I didn't get to join the party until this morning - we had an ice storm here and our internet was down. And this morning, it's still looking like winter! Thanks for hosting every week!
    love and blessings~
    Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wishing everyone at Rattlebridge Farm a very blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting the fun party and have a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting as always! Happy Easter!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for the pretty party!! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for another beautiful week!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous features - thanks for hosting another great party!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm sorry I'm too late to link up. I've had a house full of relatives and house guests and not a minute to spare. I just dropped by to wish you and your family a very happy Easter. You've thrown a beautiful party this week.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete