Thursday, April 14, 2016

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Each week, I enjoy looking at your contributions to Foodie Friday and Everything Else. Your photographs, words, ideas, and recipes take me far away from my hilltop, and suddenly we're in your kitchen, eating chocolate cake, or we're walking around your garden. These visits are a pleasure and an honor. Thanks to you, I'm always learning, always growing. 

Thank you for inviting us into your lives each week.

Let's visit with a few bloggers who participated at last week's party:

Best Paneer Biryani Ever by Cookilicious.

Sunbutter Sesame Noodles by The Pistachio Project.
Sunbutter Sesame Noodles

Peach Fluff Salad by The Kitchen Is My Playground.
Peach Fluff Salad ~ A bowlful of creamy peachy comfort!  Made with peach pie filling, it's quick & easy to prepare ... and makes one fabulously tasty fluff.

Tater Tot Casserole by Suburban Simplicity.

Chocolate Cherry Cake by Kitty's Kozy Kitchen.

Ebleskivers (Apple and Chocloate-Filled Pancakes) by Baking for Blessings.

A Daffodil Luncheon and More by Jo on Legacy Lane.

Cedar Waxwings in the Garden by Living with Thanksgiving.

Little Spring Birds by Our MT Nest.
20160406_150101ec br title

A Wooden Pallet Herb Garden by Living on Loblolly Lane.

A Volunteer Effort for the Love of Dogs by From My Carolina Home.

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines:

 ***No "rules," anything goes.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at Top Food Bloggers on Pinterest. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (so I'll be sure to see your request--otherwise, it may get lost in the feed, and I don't want to miss your note)

If you need more assistance, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available HERE.

Note: This week, the Inlinkz thumbnails will appear in random positions so everyone will have an opportunity to be in the first column. 
Ready to have a great time?


  1. OMG!!! Thank you so much for mentioning my lit'O pallet herb garden. I am trying to get back enjoying blogging, and too, trying to blog with my phone, yes it is challenging, but really excited to get back partying with you all. ♡

  2. Thank you so much for the feature! We encourage everyone to support their local humane society.

  3. Happy Friday. What an adorable doggie smiling at us from his Carolina home. Thank you for hosting ML and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

  4. Awesome party! Thanks for hosting!!

  5. Thank you so much for the honor of featuring my chocolate cherry cake, Michael Lee! It's always an inspiration to visit you and your party. Happy rest of the week gardening in your yard!

  6. Thanks for hosting! It's supposed to beautiful here this weekend, so I'm guessing it's going to be there also! Have fun, I'm sure you'll be putting your Master Gardening skills to work :)

  7. Thanks for the party, Michael Lee! Have a great weekend!

  8. It is always fun to come to your party, thank you for having me.


  9. Always a great party! Thanks for hosting!

  10. Thank you for the party Michael Lee, you are such a kind and gracious hostess.

  11. Thank you so much for the fun party Michael Lee.
    Have a great weekend ahead.

  12. What a great party Michelle, so many wonderful posts. thank you so much.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

  13. Thank you Michelle Lee for hosting. I appreciate being featured. It was a surprise as I was linking up a garden post. We share many common interests.

  14. thanks so much for the great party. hope all is good in your world. xoxo

  15. Thanks for hosting and thank you for featuring my Tater Tot Casserole! Made my night :) Have a great weekend!

  16. Thanks so much for the party!! Wonderful features!!


  17. Thanks so much for hosting, Michael Lee! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

  18. Can't wait to check out some of your awesome features - thanks for the great party!!

    1. Thanks Michael Lee for hosting and using something from my blog
      All the posts are great info. Your nature views are wonderful. Weather looking up, out planting
      Phlox today . Diana

  19. Thanks for the foodie fun and I hope you're enjoying some beautiful weather this weekend! I sent you a few goodies in celebration of Potting Shed season, they should arrive by Monday. ♥