Thursday, June 2, 2016

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

It's time for Foodie Friday and Everything Else. I hope you had a fun, food-filled holiday. I'm looking forward to seeing your recipes and projects. Last week's party was stellar. Here are a few highlights:


More Fun Less Laundry gave us an unforgettable tour of Carolyne Roehm's porch at Weatherstone.

Next, Linda gave us a peek at Carolyne Roehm's potting shed. Wait until you step inside!


Aspiring Small Town Girl shared the recipe for the "Best Damn Lasagna on Earth."

Fabby's Living showed us where she stores her dish collection.

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines:

 ***No "rules," anything goes.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at Top Food Bloggers on Pinterest. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (so I'll be sure to see your request--otherwise, it may get lost in the feed, and I don't want to miss your note) If you need more assistance, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.
Put on your party shoes, and let's go.


19 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the party and have a great weekend!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Foodie Fun this week Michael Lee! I hope you're staying cool in your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, thanks for hosting ML. Having a happy day, hope you are too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael Lee, you selected some of my favorites for the features. ;-) I would so love to visit Carolyne Roehm's garden, and that lasagna is making me very hungry! Thanks for hosting. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! that lasagna . It looks amazing. I always enjoy your weekly party. Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the party! That lasagne feature looks just scrumptious! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting your party, Michael Lee. Happy rest of the week to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michael Lee, those gardens and shed this week just blew my mind. All I kept wondering was how big the staff was. Dear Fabby bared all, didn't she, what a brave woman, lol. What fun it is to share all that we love and are involved in. Thanks for making it happen here by hosting us.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd often wondered if a potting shed existed at Weatherstone, and wow--the shed of dreams (though Mary's is my all-time favorite and always will be).

      Delete
  9. Great features, gardens and food! Thanks for hosting………..

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks so much, Michael...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Michael Lee, happy gardening!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the party. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a little late this week - Thanks for hosting again!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  14. The features are fabulous. I often wondered where Fabby kept all her dishes. Now, I know...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Michael Lee, After a great deal of company in my house I'm free and I'm finally coming around to visit my favorite blogs. I'm so happy and honored to see my posts on your featured list! I truly wish all my garden loving blogger friends could have been with me. We would have had a ball. Thanks again. I always look forward to this party. Linda

    ReplyDelete