Thursday, June 23, 2016

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Welcome to Foodie Friday and Everything Else. Is it hot where you live? The temperature reached 96 degrees on my hilltop, and I've been thinking about ways to cool down. I spotted lots of ideas at last week's party.


Cool down with Rose Sangria by Grey Is the New Black.


Refresh and relax with a Pineapple-Rum Slush by Unusually Lovely.

Banish the summer heat with a Citrus Moscow Mule by Homemade Interest.


Enjoy a "stay-cation" with a cabana beach tablescape by Dining Delight.


Decorating with greens and blues will bring serenity to your home this summer. Get the details at Common Ground.


Learn how to make Apple Blossom Hanging Bird Lanterns. For details, visit With a Dash of Color.

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines:

 *** As always, this party has no rules, except one (see pinning info, below). You may contribute as many posts as you wish, old or new. We love recipes, DIY projects, tablescapes, gardening, vacations, blog tips, tutorials, decorating ideas, etc. You don't need to follow Rattlebridge Farm on social media. No backlink is required.

*** If you are visiting Foodie Friday and Everything Else for the first time, please note that FOODIE FRIDAY'S featured photographs must be pinned from the source blogs, not from this post. You'll find a link above each image.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at Top Food Bloggers on Pinterest. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (so I'll be sure to see your request--otherwise, it may get lost in the feed, and I don't want to miss your note) If you need more assistance, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.


23 comments:

  1. Michael Lee, It's sweltering here with the heat index in the triple digits. I could use a glass or three of Rose Sangria right now :) Thanks for the foodie fun and stay cool. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael Lee, I don't want to jinx our weather but so far we are having a beautiful Spring and early Summer here although it is supposed to heat up this weekend. But your links to ideas for staying cool are still excellent and always welcome! Thank you for hosting. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer time porch sitting requires cool beverages, your features would be great for the porch! Have a great weekend and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ways to cool down, including the blues & greens in Debra's home. Very hot & humid here in WV, and over 3" of rain in the last 24 hrs (strong storms). Thanks, Michael Lee, for giving us the 'everything' party. Have a great weekend.
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting dear Michael Lee.
    Hope you are having a great week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the party. It's not hot here in the NW. Drizzly and 60 degrees. The weekend is suppose to be nice, though. Enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the feature, Michael Lee! I am truly honored to be included with all the other inspiring links:) Happy Weekend! Hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could us a cool drink. TX is heating up. Thanks for hosting each week and thanks for allowing me to share the picnic inspiration from Rattlebridge. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh yes, it's HOT here in Texas, Michael Lee! Your features are cooling inspiration for sure! Thanks for the party!
    For some reason, when I'm filling out the linky form, before I choose my picture, and before I click "done", it sends it along. That's happened to my twice now...not sure what I'm doing wrong??
    Hope you have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no. Is anyone else having this problem???

      Delete
    2. Kitty, I will email Inlinkz and see if they have a solution.

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the party, Michael Lee! It's been pretty hot this week in my area too. Lots of time spent outside in the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So thrilled to see my Beach Tablescape in the Cabana post featured here at your lovely party! I'm grateful for the increased traffic your highlight of it brings to my blog. Also appreciate you hosting this wonderful get-together each week. Hope you enjoy some of the delish-looking beverages you've featured while you cool down.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic features! Those drinks look refreshing. Thanks for hosting Michael Lee!....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the feature! It's been crazy hot here and we haven't gotten any of the rain that you all have had. Everything is so dry, it's awful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Michael Lee, I love all your solutions for cooling down! We have been in the high 70's here and sunny so the weather's been perfect. However, it's supposed to warm up for the next few days so your suggestions will come in handy! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for hosting!
    Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting a fun and inspiring party!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Michael Lee,
    I love the features this week. All of those drinks are perfect for this hot summer weather! Thanks for hosting another great party

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for hosting!! My former blog, Debbie-Dabble was hacked through my Face Book Debbie-Dabble Page. I created a new blog, Debbie-Dabble Blog and I invite you to please follow me on my new blog.

    Hugs,

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting another awesome part, Michael Lee. Love the Mason jar outdoor lights.

    ReplyDelete
  19. We've had a few hot days here as well! Enjoy your weekend and thanks for hosting!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete