Thursday, June 9, 2016

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Welcome to Foodie Friday and Everything Else. It's a beautiful day on the hilltop, sunny and clear,  not too hot. I'm getting ready to plant flowers in the trellis beds (I haven't identified them, so I'm calling them Pink Things). I hope you are enjoying these early days of June.


Last week, after a hard rain, a double rainbow appeared.

I'd like to thank everyone who links up to Foodie Friday and Everything Else. I love seeing what you've been up to!
Highlights from last week party include:

Cooking with K shared my favorite warm weather recipe in the world: a summertime layered cornbread salad.


Miz Helen's Country Cottage shared El Rancho Corn Salad.
El Rancho Corn Salad at Miz Helen's Country Cottage


A Southern Life New Orleans Style shared perfect pie tips from the Lord of Pies.


Home Is Where the Boat Is shared an update on her magical potting shed, including a peek at the plans for new garden paths.



More Fun Less Laundry continues the tour of Carolyne Roehm's magnificent home, showing us Weatherstone's back porch.

My Kentucky Living shared her family's favorite brownie recipe.


The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines:

 ***No "rules," anything goes.

*** If you are visiting Foodie Friday and Everything Else for the first time, please note that FOODIE FRIDAY'S featured photographs must be pinned at the source blogs, not from this post. You'll find a link above each image.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at Top Food Bloggers on Pinterest. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (so I'll be sure to see your request--otherwise, it may get lost in the feed, and I don't want to miss your note) If you need more assistance, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.
Put on your party shoes, and let's go.

25 comments:

  1. Michael Lee, Thanks so much for sharing my Potting Shed! The weather has been wonderful here this week too but the humidity and heat is ramping back up this weekend. Happy Planting to you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous double rainbow spanning the horizon! Thanks for hosting and spotlighting the features. I missed the Lord of Pies. I'm off to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the awesome feature for my El Rancho Corn Salad, I really appreciate it! Hope you have a very special weekend and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for the part...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party! I'm enjoying June so far, glad you are too! Have a great nite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring our Mimi's brownies. They are just so special to us. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the feature this week...gotta love some cornbread salad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the double rainbow! Thanks for the party, Michael Lee and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hilltop home is the place for rainbow viewing ML! Wow! Thank you for the no rules party!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hydrangeas are magnificent, Michael Lee! I'm loving all the features this week. Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks again for the party! I love it. Mary's potting shed is always amazing. I know we all have "potting shed envy:):) I know I do! Happy planting to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love CR home tour.
    Thank you so much for hosting dear Michael.

    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful hydrangeas and double rainbows! Thanks for hosting and for the wonderful features! Pam @ Everyday Living

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your view and that rainbow - gorgeous!! So, are your hydrangeas!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a way to end the week and start the weekend, with all these great features. The cornbread salad has definitely piqued my interest! TGIF, Michael Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My goodness those are some gorgeous hydrangeas! That rainbow was amazing- good capture! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting and sharing your beautiful hydrangeas and the features. I am loving June. xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm loving miz Helens corn salad. Thanks ML, for hosting, enjoy your "planting". It will be more and more beautiful on your hilltop.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great features - and what a rainbow! Thanks for hosting!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful features! Thank you so much for hosting! Happy Friday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Weekend Michael-have a great one:@)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your hydrangeas are absolutely gorgeous!! And that rainbow - oh wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the party. I late again but had a busy week. Thanks for a party that everything goes!!

    I'm still in awe over your rainbow pic.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Michael Lee, I can't wait to see your Pink Things!! Thanks for sharing my post of the garden tour. It was a special day and I wish everyone of my blogging friends could have been there. Linda

    ReplyDelete