Thursday, July 7, 2016

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

 I'm happy to see you at this week's Foodie Friday and Everything Else. Like many of you, I've planned meals around summer produce. I'm taking a relaxed approach to everything, from baking to taking photos. I'll snap a few pictures in natural light, and then we're ready to eat. For better or worse, here's what I've been up to.
A savory, fruity grilled arugula-brie-berry pizza with pancetta and caramelized onions had a steep learning curve, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

An easy recipe for peach-pecan cobbler was a nail-biter and a time-eater--all because I took the mad scientist approach. But it sure was delicious.



A recipe for a grilled dessert pizza is coming soon. 

Flank steak fajitas with nasturtiums were fresh and fun. 

Bandy and I grilled pork tenderloins, peaches, tangerines, peppers, and onions. We've been producing quite a few scorched earth dishes!

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines:

 ***No "rules," anything goes.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at Top Food Bloggers on Pinterest. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (so I'll be sure to see your request--otherwise, it may get lost in the feed, and I don't want to miss your note) If you need more assistance, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.

19 comments:

  1. Michael Lee, You've concocted some intriguing dishes this week! Pizza and bbq together--two favorites in one! I will be watching for the dessert pizza! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Lee, You've been creating delicious and beautiful food! I'll be on the look out for your grilled dessert pizza :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michael Lee! My mouth is watering! Thank you for hosting another wonderful party! ;)
    Rebeca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting this party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would sure love some of that Peach Cobbler! Hope you have a great weekend and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for the grilled dessert pizza! I love the idea of grilled peaches with pork, yum- Thanks for the no rules fun ML!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michael Lee your pizza looks delicious! Thanks for the party and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michael Lee, can't wait for the grilled dessert pizza, and I love peach cobbler! Thanks for hosting! Pam @ Everyday Living

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your outdoor food looks super scrummy, Michael Lee. Right now, I could go for that peach pecan cobbler! You've been baking, grilling and cooking up a storm. Thanks for hosting and I'm looking forward to the grilled dessert pizza. I even have some homemade pizza dough in the freezer ready to roll!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh your dishes look so fresh and summery Michael Lee. We're all freezing over here and enjoying slow cooked meals and warm desserts. Only a few more weeks of it and we'll all be looking forward to salads. Enjoy your weekend!

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ummm, your food looks sooo good. Love dessert pizzas...
    I put PIE in my link with you but it's CAKE....oh, well...
    thanks for hosting, dear heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bj, I fixed it. And your cake looks delicious, too! Have a good weekend.

      Delete
  13. Wow, your features are drool worthy! Thanks for the party! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your food is just as beautiful in presentation as it appears to be appealing to the tastebuds, Michael Lee. Thank you for elevating its purpose, and hosting the party.

    ReplyDelete