Thursday, August 4, 2016

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

I'm happy to see your smiling face at Foodie Friday and Everything Else.

Last week's party was outstanding. Here are just a few features:

Garden Fresh Tomato Recipes for Summer



gloucester cathedral 029-001


I've been tablescaping all week with a talented, delightful group of bloggers at the Alfresco Tablescape Bloghop, hosted by  Celebrate and Decorate with Chloe Crabtree. The tablescapes have been gorgeous. I you love playing with dishes, you will love visiting these lovely ladies. I'll share my table tomorrow morning, Friday, so if you're looking for Foodie Friday, I'll provide a link in my post.

My mother is still very ill and prayers are very much appreciated. Thank you!

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines:

***No "rules," anything goes.

**Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (that way, I'll be sure to see your request--otherwise, it may get lost in the feed).

**If you need more assistance for Foodie Friday, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.


21 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my summer tomato recipe round-up! Love the sneak peak at your beautiful table and looking forward to seeing it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Lee, thank you for the beauty you bring to blogging. It's special to be able to connect through your link party (thank you), and also through playing with dishes. I look forward to your alfresco layout on Friday.
    ~R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Great looking tomato recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the features, especially the outdoor oasis- what a great idea. Thanks so much for hosting this great party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michael Lee, You have shared some wonderful posts. I love dining al fresco so I will definitely visit all those links on the blog hop! I'm not part of it but I did post an al fresco table today. Looking forward to seeing yours! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the party Michael Lee~ I always swoon over Mary's posts, and I especially loved this tomato collage! I am so glad to be tablescape hopping with you this week, such amazing fun! Many prayers for your dear mother, tough times I know...
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting this lovely get-together! So looking forward to seeing your alfresco tablescape on Friday - the sneak peek looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your shout out for my Beatrix Potter Post. I hope to link up again next week. Yesterday I was in Canada all day and I'm behind in energy for new posts. Praying for you dear mother...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting, Michael Lee, and I enjoyed the features. I'm looking forward to seeing your al fresco table tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prayers will be lifted for your dear mom, Michael Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry to hear about your mother. You and she will be in my prayers. Looking forward to your tablescape on Friday. Hugs. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your beautiful blue and gold paisley tablecloth Michael! Have a nice weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your tablescape is gorgeous. Sending prayers for you and your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm sorry to hear about your mom, Michael Lee. You both are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting, Michael Lee.
    I will be remembering you and your mother!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for hosting each week! My thoughts are with your mother

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great post!! Prayers being uplifted for your Mother. HUGS for you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Michael, so sorry your mother is ill. Thank you for hosting despite having so much else on your mind.

    ReplyDelete