Thursday, August 18, 2016

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Glad you made it to Foodie Friday and Everything Else. Can't wait to see what you've been doing this week.


 Here are a few highlights from last week's party:
An August recap by dear Sarah at Hyacinths for the Soul. Isn't Sadie adorable?

"Seeing Red" by my long-time pal, Shelia at Notesongs.

An amazing water hibiscus by Pinky, another long-time blogging friend, Designs by Pinky.

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines:

***No "rules," anything goes.

**Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (that way, I'll be sure to see your request--otherwise, it may get lost in the feed).

**If you need more assistance for Foodie Friday, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.


18 comments:

  1. Well, I have to say I was getting a little worried about you. Hope everything is OK on the home front. What a thrill to see our sweet Sadie girl as one of the features. Thank you! She is the joy of our lives. No question. Enjoyed Shelia's red in her hutch and Pinky's hibiscus. Thanks for hosting, ML. Enjoy the weekend. Loved the new Novel Bakers. I've missed you girls. Hope another book is on the horizon. Each of you do an amazing job of sharing the book. I checked our library, but they don't have it. Will need to order a copy from Amazon. Looks to be a terrific read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so very much for hosting! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started getting worried, Michael Lee, when your party was a little late. I hope all is ok, and that your dear mom is improving. Thanks for hosting and I hope that the rest of your week will be gentle to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the inspiration.

    Fondly,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was concerned about you, and hoped everything was OK. Thank you for hosting and for the weekly inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very late to the party this week but I will be back to enjoy some wonderful links! Thank you for hosting. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a great weekend. We finally got some rain yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Michael Lee, I know you've had a busy week :)
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Michael Lee! I feel so honored you would feature my little hutch! Thank you so much and you've made my day! Thank you for the party.
    You're always a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the features, Michael Lee! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great features from long time friends! Thanks for hosting!..Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michael Lee, great lineup this Friday evening. I've already visited Shelia and Pinky, and revisited Sarah's. Those colors in your lead photo are beautiful, very calming. Thank you for hosting Foodie Friday & Everything Else. Have a great weekend.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm finally able to get back into link party action. I have missed this party so much! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGoodness, before I link up I have to sy THANK YOU for the feature!!! I am honored. Thanks again and thanks for the party. XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the party Michael Lee. I hope you have a great weekend!

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sadie is so adorable ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete