Thursday, September 15, 2016

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Welcome to Foodie Friday and Everything Else. Can you believe it's mid-September? Today was hot and dry, but the changing light tells me that crisp weather is on the way. I enjoy seeing autumn photos on Instagram--some places are beginning to look like true fall, and other places are like mine, summery but not. 

Last week's party was filled with inspiration, all kinds of ideas to get you in the mood for the changing season. Here are a few posts that will jump-start your creative energies:

In the mood for an apple pie smoothie? You'll find the recipe at The Pistachio Project.

Halloween Ideas by Lolly Jane.

Fall porches by Calypso in the Country.
Fall Porch Ideas - mums, urns and pumpkins!

A fall wreath tutorial by Belle Bleu Interiors.
Belle Bleu Interiors Fall Wreath 29

Caramel Apple Cheesecake-in-a-Jar by The Country Chic Cottage.
The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines

**Old and new posts are welcome.

**Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (sometimes requests get swallowed up in the feed, so if you don't get an immediate invitation, please send a direct message. Thanks!).

 **If you need more assistance for Foodie Friday, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.

25 comments:

  1. Thanks for the foodie fun and everything else this week! I'm beyond ready for crisp fall weather, bring it on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, thank you so much for featuring my Fall wreath. I am so flattered. Also, thank you for hosting the party each week. I look forward to it! I hope that you have a wonderful evening!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! Yes, I am seeing the light change every week and it's so nice to see the haze clearing. It's like the air got windexed! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are enjoying some beautiful fall weather here. Hope you have a great weekend and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party, Michael Lee! It's finally starting to feel like fall in my neck of the woods. I love all the apple recipes. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly lovely features this week. Thanks for hosting an awesome party. I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

    xoxo,
    Sarah @ Gypsy Girl Revivals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your porch looks so inviting! I always love your photographs. And thanks for the get together each week too. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Michael Lee, I missed your last two parties, because I was in paradise! Thanks for the party and all the Fall-ish features. Hope you're having a good week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting. The features are great. I can't wait to try the caramel apple cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! Your first two photos really set the mood for the coming of Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great features! I can only imagine how hard it must be to pick just a few to highlight... so many fabulous ones! Thanks for hosting! :) ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting, Michael! Great features!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The apple pie smoothie sounds interesting and looks refreshing ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is hard to believe it's mid-September already! Thank you for hosting, Michael. I've brought my Old Fashioned Applesauce Pecan Brownies to the party today. You can't taste the applesauce but it makes them amazing!! I think I may have that lovely featured Apple Pie Smoothie for breakfast :-) Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for hosting this tasty party..oxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great features!! I hope you have an a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for featuring my porch post! It's finally getting cool here in NJ. It was actually 48 degrees when we woke up! Now I am really getting excited for fall! Thanks for hosting again and enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for hosting this party Michael Lee and for making it easy to join...I love keeping up with you on IG too...
    Happy weekend..
    Love, Mona

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't have a link for this week, but loving all this fall inspiration. Thanks for hosting, ML. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for hosting, Michael! I'm so glad autumn is here!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for featuring my apple pie smoothie! You are wonderful! This week I'm sharing my nursing support tea which is great for breastfeeding moms.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for the inspiration Michael.
    Enjoy your Fall weekend, the most beautiful season of the year !
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just have to know.....where did you find that fixture over your table? Did ya'll make it???? I want one like that so badly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete