Thursday, September 29, 2016

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

 Goodbye, September. You were a warm, colorful month, bringing crisp, cool weather, the kind that matches the fantasy of a perfect autumn day. You taught me a few lessons. You reminded me that the changing seasons are beyond our control, but not beyond our longing, not beyond our imagination. The best part of fall is receiving gifts that each day holds. Sometimes these gifts are fleeting, just for us, for this moment. If this isn't magic, I don't know what is.


Glad you came to the party. Last week was phenomenal, packed with ideas and beauty. Your posts are like staycations, where I can enjoy autumn recipes and decor. Here are a few highlights from our previous party:


Use natural elements to create a fabulous DIY fall wreath at Home Is Where the Boat Is.


You'll enjoy fall entertaining ideas by Living with Thanksgiving.



What's for supper? Try "Skillet Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta" by What's Cooking in the Burbs.



Enjoy an early autumn evening at Everyday Living.


Cozy up with a warm, elegant throw at A Stroll Thru Life.


Festive autumn pillows at My Cozy Corner.

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines

**Old and new posts are welcome.

**Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (sometimes requests are swallowed in the feed, so if you don't get an immediate invitation, please send a direct message. Thanks!).

 **If you need more assistance for Foodie Friday, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.

Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party

24 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks so much for the feature and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little shed is so pretty! And decked out perfectly for a nice autumn evening! ...great features! Love that wreath! Thanks for hosting! :) ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love fall, everything looks so cozy. Thanks so much for the party, I always love coming here every week.
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the inspiring party.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love autumn. My living room loves it too. Thank you so much for highlighting my new fall pillows. I look forward to your Friday blog post every week.
    Joyously,
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michael Lee, I've been missing your posts while I was away, but certainly enjoyed seeing your darling potting shed and your under porch. Your features are certainly inspirational for the Fall season. Thanks so much for hosting and happy rest of the week to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shed looks so pretty all dressed up for Fall!!! Great features, I was away last week so happy to be partying again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. September really flew by! Thanks for hosting again and enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  9. September flew by! Believe it or not, today is really our first full day of cooler temps, albeit with rain, but still a welcome change. Your words, "beyond our control, but not beyond our imagination" resonate with me. Beautiful, just as your own photos and those of the bloggers featured. Have a great weekend, and thank you for hosting the beauty.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michael Lee! Oh, I love your little shed and how you've decorated it! I'm loving seeing how you're making your new place YOU! Thank you so much for hosting your party!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting. It's been a while, but I sure love looking at all the great features and posts! Happy fall!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your words about the magic of fall Michael Lee, there is something about the light that to me always seems magical! Thank you for graciously hosting every week-
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting this fun party! -Journa, from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely party tonight filled with inspiration! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. i've never seen such a gorgeous potting shed in my whole life...so cute...
    thanks for the party

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting, Michael Lee and for featuring my Early Autumn tablescape! Pam @ Everyday Living

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting the party. Lovely features this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful features!! I need a jacket this morning, and I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for sharing my fall wreath! I'm lovin' seeing your shed dressed for fall with a harvest of pumpkins and cozy sitting area! I'm out of town this week with limited access to wifi so I'm looking forward to getting caught up with your shed and underporch. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for hosting, Michael Lee!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Fall Michael Lee! Love seeing all your styling. It's pretty Spring blooms and warmer weather here at the moment, my favourite time of year. I do love the warmer months. So tired of wearing warm clothes. Hope you are enjoying the change in seasons. Thanks for hosting!

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete