Thursday, October 27, 2016

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Welcome to Foodie Friday and Everything Else, our last party in October. The next time I see you, we'll be in the 11th month, a time that launches the holiday season. November summons images of warm browns and gold, feathers and acorns, woolly scarves and walking sticks, nubby sweaters and herringbone jackets. The first frost is the last call for the garden, a reminder of things to come. November is Winter's opening act. But we have a few more sparkling days in October, and I'm enjoying every minute. I hope you are, too.


I'm pleased to share a few autumn ideas from last week's party.

Enjoy Halloween Oreo Brownies by Home Is Where the Boat Is.


Sit down to an elegant fall table, featuring brown transferware, by Panoply.


"How I Do Fall" by Calypso in the Country.


How to Set Up a Halloween Candy Station by Lincluden Cottage Life.

Feast your eyes on Cheekwood Gardens in Nashville, captured through the lens of Carol Mattingly Photography.



The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines

 **Old and new posts are welcome.  Post as many as you like.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (sometimes requests are swallowed in the feed, so if you don't get an immediate invitation, please send a direct message. Thanks!).

 **If you need more assistance for Foodie Friday, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.

20 comments:

  1. thanks for having us over to party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Lee, Your collage is stunning! I see I've missed a couple of beautiful posts of yours! I've been busy with household projects and haven't been online much and need to catch up! Thanks for the foodie fun and sharing my Halloween Oreo Brownies.♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful features this week. Thank you for hosting this fun linky each week! Loved your picnic yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my Fall post! Such a nice surprise to be included this week! Thanks for hosting again and enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting! I hope you enjoy your Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the inspiration.
    Have a wonderful rest of the week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you had to say about November. This is my favorite time of year, but it all goes rushing by. October has moved forward as I've lagged behind. I plan to do better as the new holidays approach. There is no lack of inspiration out there for any holiday. Thanks for featuring these wonderful posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous October features you've shared, Michael Lee. I also enjoyed my walk in the country and then your easy, effortless picnic. I'd love to spend some time with you enjoying your picnic fare. Thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy that you're happy with your new haven/home/paradise!! All of it looks so homey and comfy.....colors are magnificent!
    On your recent post about taking the walk...there was one photo that I fell in love with. The wooden fence falling off down the land as tho it's free falling. Loved that one! and I just had to play with it so I hope you don't mind that I played with it in photoshop and want to send it back to you but cant find your email anywhere...will you send?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the fun party and features!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the party! Always love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michael Lee, I not only appreciate your hosting this party each week, but I am so enjoying how your spirit is exuding as this harvest season continues. It's really inspiring, whether it's home, garden or food, and I am humbled that you selected my tablescape to be part of the features among the season. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting! Much love! -Journa, from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely fall mosaics and shares. It is hard to believe we are on the homestretch for the year! Hope you have a weekend filled with good things.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am always surprised when I stop by your blog and find my image featured in your post for the day. Thank you very much. I love your blog. And I have to say you have embraced Halloween and Fall with such justo. It is truly a refreshing thing. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful post, and the party is something I look forward to exploring this weekend, there are so many links to recipes, tables capes and more. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Michael Lee! Thank you SO much for featuring my candy station! I am thrilled! Have a great weekend!
    Rebeca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting, Michael Lee! Happy Halloween!...Christine

    ReplyDelete