Thursday, November 3, 2016

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

I'm delighted to see you today at Foodie Friday and Everything Else. I've spent the week doing chores in the house and garden--and I've still got miles to go.
Last week's party was inspirational. Here are a few features.

You'll swoon over the French culinary antiques in a French Country kitchen at French Garden House. Each antique is gorgeous--don't miss this post.

The Cookbook Club has a food-filled feast at A Southerner's Notebook. Great ideas for Thanksgiving!

I adore brown transferware, and I went wild over the collection at Nancy's Daily Dish.  Be sure to see how she married two pieces of furniture into a splendid creation!

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines

 **Old and new posts are welcome.  Post as many as you like.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (sometimes requests are swallowed in the feed, so if you don't get an immediate invitation, please send a direct message. Thanks!).

 **If you need more assistance for Foodie Friday, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.


21 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the great features and for hosting, Michael Lee. I hope you're having a good week inside and outside of your lovely home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the red dining room! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty features.
    Thank you for so much inspiration.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for having us over, Michael Lee, seeing all that Brown Transferware makes me drool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party, Michael Lee! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for this great party each and every week. And, thank you for how you have the thumbnails sharing spots...so nice..when I find parties with 2 or 3 pages of thumbnails by the time I get there, I just move on without linking...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for Foodie Friday! Love that brown transferware. We've been working out in the yard this week, too, calling ours a garden is a stretch. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous post. Thanks for your foodie friday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ML - wow- your features are stunning! : - )

    Thank you for the party - so much fun to join in this time around!

    Have a fabulous weekend. Hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for hosting! So many fantastic ideas here! -Journa, from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you a wonderful fall weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the beautiful photographs on your site. Thank you again for hosting one of my favorite parties! Have a wonderful weekend, Michael Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still feel like I have miles to go too on all of my chores. It is that time of year! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting! A terrific party, I've enjoyed visiting some of the posts! 🎈
    Sarah https://www.enrichmentality.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful and inspirational, as always! :-)

    Marilyn (in Dallas)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful! I love both Lidy's and Nancy's collections. Thank you sharing them, and hosting us too. I'm deep in chores around home & garden too, but tripping in TX this weekend, celebrating a family member's wedding. It's still so hot and HUMID in TX!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh so many wonderful posts. Thanks so much for the party.

    Have a great weekend.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete