Thursday, November 24, 2016

Foodie Friday and Everything Else--Thanksgiving Edition 2016

Rattlebridge Farm wishes you a happy Thanksgiving. I am grateful for Foodie Friday because it has introduced me to so many lovely people over the years. The party began in the winter of 2009, and it has remained the highlight of my week. 

Speaking of highlights, here are a few from last week's party.

15 Thanksgiving Sides and Salads by Miz Helen's Country Cottage.
15 Thanksgiving Sides and Salads at Miz Helen's Country Cottage

A Thanksgiving table with colorful trimmings by Home Is Where the Boat Is.

How to brine and bake a moist, succulent turkey by From My Carolina Home. We brined two turkeys this year, and I promise you will love the results!
Brining Turkey - 18

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines

 **Old and new posts are welcome.  Post as many as you like.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (sometimes requests are swallowed in the feed, so if you don't get an immediate invitation, please send a direct message. Thanks!).

 **If you need more assistance for Foodie Friday, an UPDATED guide to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.

Happy Thanksgiving!


14 comments:

  1. Michael Lee, Thank you for sharing my Thanksgiving table. Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and yours a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the awesome feature for my 15 Thanksgiving Sides and Salad, what a nice surprise. Hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgivin weekend and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting. It's a great opportunity to share our ideas here! -Journa from www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting, as always, everything looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feature, Michael! I updated the post for new info from this year's turkey, it comes out even better!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend Michael Lee, it was fun to see the turkeys and Thanksgiving dishes featured! I bet it's beautiful at your hilltop home right now-thanks for the party!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been out of blogland for a while but so glad to have found this post and so much inspiration!!! Thank you and happy belated Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm late linking up this week, but I made it! Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for your party each week! It is one of my favorites :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much to be thankful for! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are enjoying your long weekend. Thanks for hosting again!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting a great party!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michael Lee, I trust you and your family enjoyed a beautiful and bountiful Thanksgiving. All the best, my friend.

    ReplyDelete