Thursday, December 15, 2016

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

It's time for Foodie Friday and Everything Else. The temperature is falling, and I've stayed inside my warm, cozy kitchen, baking Christmas goodies. I've made French bread, 2 kinds of peanut butter fudge (one recipe didn't quite work), shortbread, gingerbread cake, and pecan scones.  
Last week's party was filled with heartwarming stories and ideas. I love seeing what you're doing in the kitchen and around your home. Let's visit the home tours you loved best:

 An 'All is Bright' tour by Everyday Living.

A Cozy Christmas by Dining Delight.

A Craftsman Christmas by Poofing the Pillows.

Holiday Home Tour by Panoply.

Cozy at Christmas by My Heart Lives Here.

A Traditional Christmas with a French Twist by Belle Bleu Interiors.

An Urban Farmhouse Christmas Porch by Worthing Court.

Vintage Style Dining Room by Penny's Vintage Home.

Crab Imperial Appetizer by A Dish of Daily Life.

Toffee Almond Sandies by Olla-Podrida.

Puff Pastry Wrapped Beef Wellington by The Kittchen.

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines

 **Be sure to use the permalink to your blog post. A tutorial is available HERE.

**Old and new posts are welcome.  Post as many as you like.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (sometimes requests are swallowed in the feed, so if you don't get an immediate invitation, please send a direct message. Thanks!).

 **If you need more assistance for adding your post/s to Foodie Friday, an UPDATED GUIDE to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.



26 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Michael Lee! Merry Christmas!
    Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are very cozy in your hilltop home Michael Lee! Thanks for the party, and happy baking!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael Lee, warmest wishes to you in this week of Christmas spirit and beauty. Thank you for sharing my holiday home. I will be pinning those almond toffee cookies, and that crab imperial is calling me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous features again! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend! Christmas will be here before we know it!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Features Michael Lee! Thanks for the party and have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been busy! Your house must smell just wonderful. Your features are beyond beautiful! I have my evening cut out for me enjoying them. Thank you for hosting your party this week, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michael Lee, thanks so much for hosting us every week and thank you for featuring my "All is Bright" tour! Wishing you happy baking and a joy-filled weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your rosemary wreath looks so pretty, Michael Lee! I'm going to make one for Christmas Eve. Thanks for sharing so many wonderful features with us, and for hosting. Enjoy your time in the kitchen making all those goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That rocker looks cozy and charming in your kitchen, Michael! I just love your home; you really have classic taste and style. :) Thanks so much for hosting and have a great weekend!

    Hugs,

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sharing with your party this week my recipe for cherry cheesecake dip. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the party again this week. Thanks for all you do to bring it to us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful wreath indeed Michael Lee. The Christmas tours are awesome too. I'm sharing my home tour part 1.

    Thank you for so much inspiration.
    Have a very merry and happy Christmas.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey ML- you've been a busy gal! Looking good over there, too! Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful party! It's nice to be back blogging - life has been CRAZY since my grand baby girl has been born - I just want to be with her all the time, haha.

    Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy & healthy New Year, too. Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm honoured to be featured along with all the other Holiday Home Tours! Thank you so much and for hosting this lovely party - love all the Christmas inspiration. I admire you and your baking efforts - something I am so not good at - give me "decorating" any day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks so much...and have a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything looks so beautiful! Hope you have a fantastic weekend and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting, everything is lovely. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We love partying here. Thanks! -Journa from www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. A truly glorious collection of inspiration! Thank you so very much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for featuring Sonja's Craftsman's Cottage tour. :)

    I really appreciate it and she will too.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the feature! And thank goodness I rolled half of that cookie dough into balls and froze it or they would be all gone. :-) Merry Christmas to you and yours, Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for hosting! I'm a new blogger and just now learning about link parties. They are so fun! I've followed you on Instagram. :) And I'm looking forward to checking out the other links, as well as the rest of your blog. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for hosting! I'm just learning about link parties, and they are so fun! I'm looking forward to looking through all the other links, as well as your blog. I've followed you on Instagram. :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've not had much computer time of late, but I've certainly enjoyed all the home tours when I have a few minutes to visit blogs. Enjoy the holidays in your new home. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you so much for hosting. Gorgeous features. I'm truly inspired by them all.
    Thanks again. Have a happy & healthy holiday season.
    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete