Thursday, February 16, 2017

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

It's a pleasure to see your lovely faces at this week's Foodie Friday and Everything Else. You are a fun, talented group, and I adore playing with you. I'm still testing formats for our party, and I'd love to hear your opinions and ideas!
Featured Blogger
Last week's  #1 most-viewed post was written by Bonnie, author of the beautiful, inspiring blog,  Living with Thanksgiving.

"I enjoy traveling, gardening, tablescaping, photography, entertaining, decorating and blogging about family and friends," Bonnie says. "Join me as I share my latest adventures. Thank you for reading my blog. I have come to love many of you I have never meet and feel a strong kinship with you."

Let's stroll with Bonnie on this mid-winter day and enjoy "A Beautiful Day in the Garden."

Editor's Pick
Organizing paint cans with charming, helpful labels by Laura at The Turquoise Home
 "I'm a passionate writer, creative DIYer, driven entrepreneur, mom to 2 gorgeous girls, wife to my amazing 'Coach' and beloved child of God," Laura says. 

She's also a brilliant designer. If you are a blogger and/or home remodeler, raise you hand if you have umpteen paint cans in your garage. My hand is up, honey. Way, way up. But help is on the way. Learn how to organize your cans with labels--get the free printable at The Turquoise Home.


Food and Drink
From left: Cheesy Chipotle Shrimp and Corn Dip by This Gal Cooks, Better than Bread Co's Cream Cheese Potato Soup by Olla-Podrida, and Easy Cauliflower Frittata by All That's Jas.

From left:  One-Pot Perogie Casserole by The Bewitchin Kitchen, Filet Mignon with a Garlic Mustard Sauce by The Kittchen, and Lemon Chicken Quinoa Skillet with Baby Spinach by Spoonful of Flavor.

From left: Creme Brule' Rosemary and Thyme, Sprinkles Donut Marshmallows by Tinselbox, and Chocolate Truffles by Butteryum.

From left: The Red Pom Cocktail by Home Cooking Memories, Classic Vanilla Pretzel Milkshake by Brooklyn Farm Girl, and A Darn Good Hurricane Cocktail by A Southerner's Notebook. 

Decorating and Style
From left: The Beloved Foreclosure Tour Rain on a Tin Roof, Stenciled Wood Plank by Simple Nature Decor, and IKEA Moppe Hack Apothecary Cabinet by Interior Frugalista

From left: DIY Striped Chargers by A Thoughtful Place, French Blue Dresser Makeover by Bless'er House, and Incorporating Contemporary Chairs into a Farmhouse Room by Cedar Hill Farm.

Homekeeping
From left: Lemon Shea Butter Soap by Simply Stacie,10 Kitchen Cleaning Hacks by Kids' Activities Blog, and How to Clean Burned Pots and Pans by A Dish of Daily Life.

Blogger News
From left: The darling potting shed at Home Is Where the Boat Is was published in a book, She Sheds by Coolsprings Press; Marty at A Stroll Thru Life has moved to a new home, and she's sharing her design adventures; multi-talented Barb at Everyday Home has written a romance novel, At the Water's Edge.

Editor's Picks
From left: growing narcissus and galanthus by A Delightsome Life; journal writing by Cottage in the Oaks, and a detailed tour guide to Oahu, Hawaii by Simply Designing.


The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines

 **Be sure to use the permalink to your blog post. A tutorial is available HERE.

**Old and new posts are welcome--even posts that are several years old. There's no expiration date on creativity.  No limit on the number of posts. If you've had a productive month, please share your ideas.

**By submitting your original photography, you are giving Rattlebridge Farm permission to share images on social media.

**I'm always honored when new and old friends play along with me on social media, but I also know how hardworking and busy we are. There are no mandatory links to the party or social media follows.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community of 13,000+ viewers at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (sometimes requests are swallowed in the feed, so if you don't get an immediate invitation, please send a direct message. Thanks!).

 **If you need assistance to add your post/s to Foodie Friday, an UPDATED GUIDE to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.
Stay warm and be creative!

27 comments:

  1. Always a fun and inspiring party! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you are highlighting different bloggers and different topics each week Michael Lee, it is so nice to see everyone in more depth. You are such a thoughtful and gracious hostess! I hope you enjoy the long holiday weekend-

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much Food and Everything Else...I love your new format, it piques my interest! Thanks so much for sharing my little shed. Hope you're enjoying some mild winter weather and sunshine. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are expecting temps in the 70s in a few days, and I hope to clean out flower beds.

      Delete
  4. Love the features, Michael Lee! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party! Enjoying the new format - something for everyone! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this party, you are the "hostess with the mostest"!! I do like the new format. I will be visiting some of the features I missed. Have a beautiful weekend, I am SO looking forward to some mild temps!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the feature! Your party is my fave. I already see some things that I want to try next week, including making that lemon soap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm enjoying your new format, Michael Lee, for highlighting bloggers in such a thoughtful manner. Thanks so much for hosting your beautiful party. Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the format! And what an honor to be featured! Thank you for including my cauliflower frittata! Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for featuring my post on our trip to Hawaii this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for featuring my post this week! We love these cleaning hacks and know your readers will too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the feature!!! I appreciate so much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michael Lee, I like the format you are using to feature other bloggers. I find myself seeing posts that I would have otherwise missed. Thank you for hosing each week. You are always so thoughtful and welcoming. Enjoy your time in the garden. I'm doing that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed the party, as always! Thank you for hosting! Journa, from the team at http://lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the new format!!! It's supposed to be gorgeous here this weekend, so I am guessing it's the same with you! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Michael Lee, I love your new format. There is so much inspiration here, it's simply amazing. Thank you for the extra special editions of FF&EE. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Michael Lee, Thank you for featuring my post," A Beautiful Day in the Garden," today. You have made my day! It would be so much fun to talk and talk gardening with you. Birds, Butterflies and flowers all thrill me and I continue learning every day about them. I continue to be inspired and encouraged by your blog and enjoy your instagram so much. Thanks, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Michael Lee, I am so honored that my post on the daffodils and snowdrops made the editor's picks - made today's sunshine brighter! I just came in from a walk around my garden - I was thankful and enchanted. Spring is definitely coming early to A Delightsome Life. I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so very much, Michael Lee for featuring my IKEA Moppe Apothecary Cabinet! Have a great weekend.
    Marie|The Interior Frugalista

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your new format has really been enjoyable! It adds a personal touch to the links. Oh, by the way, are you joining the bird count this year? When I stepped outside today, I was enthralled by birdsong!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Liking the new changes! Hope Spring arrives early for yall on the hill. Thank you for inspiration, great ideas and loving your Instagram photo's. Have great week.

    ReplyDelete