Thursday, February 9, 2017

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Welcome, welcome! It's time for Foodie Friday and Everything Else. I love that we don't have to leave our cozy nests to party. We can sit by the virtual fire and visit. Last week's party was amazing, filled with ideas for Valentine's Day, along with DIY projects, cold-weather recipes, and gorgeous tablescapes.
Last week, I told you about the idea of featuring bloggers and their projects. It can be monthly or weekly, but it's up to you. I'd love your input. Thanks!

This week, I'm honored to feature 5 amazing women.

Angie, author of the blog Knick of Time, is a wife, mother of four, business owner, talented blogger, and die-hard country girl.

 Angie made a fabulously creative DIY Stenciled Sign for a Farmhouse (or any style) Kitchen.

I love visiting Suzy, author of the beautiful blog Worthing Court. "  

With step-by-step photos, Suzy shows How to Decorate Shelves quickly through the seasons.


Jenna is an artist, designer, wife, mother, grandmother, and friend to so many of us. Her blog, The Painted Apron, celebrates "living an artful life, as in an art filled life, being creative every day and grateful for every moment." 


Learn how to paint a drippy bouquet with Jenna's step-by-step Watercolor Tutorial.

Jenna also has a gorgeous online shop where you can buy her gorgeous creations. Here's just a sample:


Meet Jenn, author of the blog Clean and Scentsible.  She is a wife, mother, and blogger, loving "all things crafty and creative," and she loves to share her finds and ideas with friends.

For the upcoming holiday, she created Penguin Valentine's Day Treats.

.
Analida, creator of The Ethnic Spoon, was born in Panama and grew up in Europe. "Food, history, languages, and world cultures have always been fascinating to me," she says. She develops recipes from around the world, sharing them on her food blog.

Last week she shared a recipe for French Oven Baked Beef Stew.

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines

 **Be sure to use the permalink to your blog post. A tutorial is available HERE.

**Old and new posts are welcome.  Post as many as you like.

**No rules. No mandatory links to the party or follows on social media. 

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (sometimes requests are swallowed in the feed, so if you don't get an immediate invitation, please send a direct message. Thanks!).

 **If you need assistance to add your post/s to Foodie Friday, an UPDATED GUIDE to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.
Stay warm and be creative!


32 comments:

  1. What a great party with so many wonderful crafts and recipes.

    Your party of highlighting bloggers is great and i look forward to meeting them. So much great talent in those ladies.

    Have a wonderful weekend and we are getting another rain storm and i am loving them so much and so are my flowers - they are dancing in the rain. I noticed
    a iris blooming when I came home today. Very early for them here.

    Mary

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, thank you for your vote! Glad you're getting some showers. I know how much you love your garden.

      Delete
  2. So happy to be linking up this week. Very nice of you to introduce us to other bloggers and their posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so thoughtful to highlight blogging friends, Michael Lee. Thank you for hosting your fun party and Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️ I'll be enjoying some hygge at home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the party, Michael Lee! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting, Michael Lee.
    For some reason,the picture I selected did not show up on the link. It showed up in the square as I was linking up and I pressed done but then first pic on the post showed up in the linky party line up and it doesn't show up well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I uploaded your picture again to Inlinkz--is this better? When I was setting up the party parameters tonight, I made the photos bigger; I wonder if that has caused the problem? Your photos are so lovely, Bonnie. Love the bird shots!

      Delete
  6. Thank you Michael Lee for hosting Foodie Friday and Everything Else, appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the party, Michael Lee. Hope all is well in your corner of the world. It is bone chilling cold here:( Have a great weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the party and feature, Michael Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really am enjoying your blogger features, Michael. It's such a lovely way to get to know other bloggers. This week I've shared a post on how to poach eggs, as well as a collection of Valentines Day Menus and Recipes. Thank you so much for the party. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a great week, I think it's supposed to be warm this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it--the sun is shining, and it's warm!

      Delete
  11. Oh my goodness, Michael Lee, Thank you! I was late to the party this week as I was having dinner with a friend last night. When I checked in this morning, sipping my coffee, loving your photo with the music sheets and slowly scrolling down, and then thinking what a lovely idea to highlight some bloggers and tell us a little more about them, and then I almost spit coffee all over my computer screen! I never expected to see myself and can't tell you how flattered I am to be included! I was telling my friend last night a little about the blogging community and how many virtual friends I've made. A journey I started just to push myself creatively, has led to so many things and I have learned so much. Thank you so much for including me in your group today, much appreciated. Also, your photos on Instagram with the flower vignettes are so gorgeous, it's like an Instagram photo styling class! You need to make them into a coffee table book :)
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for hosting, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for always hosting a great party. I look forward to visiting your highlighted bloggers. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, thank you for your vote. Hope you have a great weekend, too!

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Glad you're here, Debbie! Thanks for sharing your projects each week!

      Delete
  15. It's been awhile since I've posted but love visiting your parties, there are so many great ideas and recipes!! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful features this week, Michael Lee! So delighted to join your party - I do appreciate you hosting,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, I'm enjoying your design projects on IG!

      Delete
  17. Hi Michael Lee, this is my first visit to the party and I look forward to joining you each week!

    ReplyDelete