Thursday, February 23, 2017

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

I'm happy to see you at Foodie Friday and Everything Else. The arrival of spring-like weather caught us by surprise--70 degree temps, watery breezes, a swirl of daffodils--but I'm not complaining. My yard looks bedraggled, full of leaves and debris. The balmy temperatures might not last, so I'm sweeping away the cobwebs.
I'm pleased to introduce the Blogger of the Week:
The adorable, irreplaceable, talented Kitty from Kitty's Kozy Kitchen.
 In Kitty's world, food equals love. "I started my love for cooking when I was in the second grade and received my first cookbook," she says. "Since then, finding the best recipe has been a passion of mine. Cooking for my family is a joy to me. The recipes that I share through this blog can be passed on to my family and friends, for as we all know--Food=Love!" 
She's a marvelous cook, a loving, hand's on grandmother, and talented seamstress. Whenever you visit her kitchen, you'll be greeted with Southern hospitality, great food, and friendship.




Here are the highlights from last week's party:
From left, Hawaiian Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Home Cooking Memories; ultimate Reese's Brownie Pizza by Delightful E Made.

From left, Rustic Blue-Gray Tablescape by Dining Delight; Turn a Photo into a Faux Canvas Print by H2O Bungalow

From left, Winter Happenings by Calypso in the Country; Birch Candles and Spring Tulips at Penny's Vintage Home.

From left, a Living Room Makeover by Just the Woods; a Love for Blue-and-White by Designs by Pinky.

From left, Traveling with Friends: A Collection of Horror Stories by Tongue in Chic; Ways to Save Money on a Cruise by The Places We Travel.

The Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party Guidelines

 **Be sure to use the permalink to your blog post. A tutorial is available HERE.

**Old and new posts are welcome.  Post as many as you like.

**No rules. No mandatory links to the party or follows on social media. 

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST. Send me a message @ Pinterest if you'd like to join (sometimes requests are swallowed in the feed, so if you don't get an immediate invitation, please send a direct message. Thanks!).

 **If you need assistance to add your post/s to Foodie Friday, an UPDATED GUIDE to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.



26 comments:

  1. I guess everyone is getting this crazy spring weather! It's 70 degrees here in NJ today too! We are getting very spoiled. Thanks so much for featuring my Winter Happenings post...so weird to think of snow now! Thanks for hosting again and enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Lee, Kitty is a joy and a delight I agree with everything you said and her Kozy Kitchen! This weather...I'm having hot flashes in February and threatening to turn on the A/C. I've been trying to tidy up outside and we got a delivery of mulch yesterday which will help cover up the scraggly leaves and debris. Happy Weekend to you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping the weird warm weather we have today might melt the giant mountains of snow that are still on my deck and in my yard! I haven't been in a link party in a long time, been crazy busy - it's nice to be back and see what everyone's doing, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting!! It is Spring like here on the East Coast also! Great highlights from last night week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bit off-topic, with apologies. I saw that you are/were a follower of Cassandra Considers' blog. I can find nothing after 2012. She entered such lovely thoughts, poems, artwork! Do you by chance know what happened to her? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the highlights of my blogging journey has been to get to know Kitty in person, and she is adorable, irreplacable and a talented friend! I am enjoying your new format, you always keep us coming back for more of your creative ideas. Thanks for the party and have a great week!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy to see that you featured sweet Kitty. I've had the pleasure of meeting her in person and she's a precious woman.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I came to post my recipe and I was surprised and honored to be featured, Michael Lee!! Thank you so very much for featuring my little blog, and for writing such kind words about me. I am truly humbled.
    Thank you for hosting your party! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michael Lee I love that you featured Kitty, and I would love to dine at Lori's table - so pretty! I do love this early spring but I hope the hydrangeas don't get frostbitten like they did last year. And, though I'm not complaining, it seems I just covered the hoses a short time ago, and it's already time to get out there! I need a little more time inside to finish purging and reorganizing! Thank you for inspiring and hosting this party. Have a terrific weekend.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Kitty, what a sweetheart! Thanks for your gracious hosting Michael Lee-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything looks great again this week. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This weather has been fantastic! Sadly, we are getting back to more winter type temperatures again but it was nice while it lasted! Thanks for the party and have a great weekend Michael Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very fun to see my Rustic Blue & Gray Tablescape featured in your new format. I like the different categories for the features. Thanks so much for highlighting my post and for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the great party, so many wonderful posts.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I had a slice of the brownie pizza right now!! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How nice to feature a blogger and a lovely one at that. Thank for hosting and have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hasn't the weather been strange? Nice you are getting 70 degree temperatures though! It's lovely to get to know Kitty better - and what lovely features this week! I'm sharing a visit to Bletchley Park, the top secret home of the code breakers in World War 2, a pivotal location to the allied victory and a fascinating day out. I've also brought a Banana and Chia Loaf Cake with Dates and Walnuts - a healthier treat! Thank you for hosting, and have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We are supposed to have a freeze Saturday night!! Not happy about that!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for hosting! Here in the DC area the weather has been ridiculous - we've thrown open the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for featuring my project on how to turn a photo into a Faux Canvas Print this week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the party, Michael Lee and have a great weekend!
    Marie|The Interior Frugalista

    ReplyDelete
  22. Enjoy the great weather and daffs Michael! Happy Weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete