Thursday, June 29, 2017

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party
Party with us every Thursday Afternoon and all-day Friday
at Rattlebridge Farm.

I'd like to introduce Jasper, our 10-week old Scottish Terrier puppy! I have been away from my blog, but I can't wait to share his adventures with you. Shortly before he came home, a family member experienced a sudden illness and ended up in ICU (all better now, thankfully).
You can see more pictures of Jasper HERE.

You'll be inspired by last week's featured stories:

If you're looking for a quick--and gorgeous--recipe for the holiday, check out an easy, cold strawberry soup by Pamela at Brooklyn Farm Girl.

Mary has put together a beautiful, dazzling array of ideas for the holiday weekend. You'll love her "Star-Spangled Celebration" --  visit her at Home Is Where the Boat Is

My attention was captured instantly by Angie's superlative article about using corrugated metal in the modern farmhouse. Get the details at Knick of Time. I'm putting this on my "to-do" list!

Barbara at Fair Meadow Place shared a lovely patriotic tablesetting. The details are charming and festive.

Ashley from Simply Designing shared holiday food and decorating ideas, starting with a flag centerpiece and ending with a free print.

**Note: If you see anything you'd like to pin, please visit the featured blogs and pin from there.


 Foodie Friday and Everything Else Guidelines

**Old and new posts are welcome.  

**Foodie Friday and Everything Else doesn't require mandatory links to the party, Rattlebridge Farm, or follows on social media. 

**If you are new to FFEE, make yourself at home. Please introduce yourself and your project. In the comment section, add a link to your blog so others can get to know you.

**To be featured, you must own the copyright (c) to the photos in your post.

**To make it easier for readers to find your article, use the permalink to your blog post. A tutorial is available HERE.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST.

** If you'd like to participate, send me a message @ Pinterest (sometimes requests are swallowed in the feed, so if you don't get an immediate invitation, please send a direct message.

 **If you need assistance with Foodie Friday, an UPDATED GUIDE to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.

29 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear all is okay! Your new puppy is just darling! Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Lee, Jasper is so sweet-looking! Thanks for the party and have a wonderful week-end and 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to come to your party again... it has been a while. Thank you for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michael,

    I'm sorry your family member was sick and glad to hear they're doing better now. Oh, that Jasper is just a cutie pie!! I do love me some Scottie puppies. :D I remember when we went to get Duncan from the breeder, his little siblings were just roaming all over the floor, walking across our feet, untying my shoes, etc. So adorable!

    Jasper is one lucky little Scottie, and I know you're thrilled to have him in his new home. Have a great weekend, Michael!

    Hugs,

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, hello Jasper! It's a pleasure to meet you - I've been waiting for this moment. You sure are handsome. And you know what? I think your eyes indicate a dog soul much older than your 10 weeks say. Truly - those eyes are very expressive, and serious.
    Michael Lee, thank you for hosting. I'm glad your family matters are better. Have a fun-filled 4th with your new pup.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm so excited to meet Jasper, I had to click over and see...such soulful eyes and yes a smile like Zap's! Looking forward to seeing more! Wishing everyone including Jasper a long and Happy 4th weekend and thank you for sharing my Star-Spangled Celebration! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad everyone is OK. Your new puppy is just adorable! Have a great 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michael Lee,
    I am in love with Jasper already, I have been watching the progress on Instagram. I am so happy for you and your family, I know that Jasper is very special and will be excited to watch his journey. Have a great 4th of July and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jasper is adorable!! Thanks for hosting:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely and elegant.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jasper has already won all our hearts, he looks like he is quite the character! I look forward to hearing of your adventures together! Thanks for hosting, so sorry about the family emergency~ Have wonderful 4th Michael Lee,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jasper is the cutest! I'm so happy for him and for you!!! Scotties have such a darling personality. I look forward to following along with all the adventures as this new family member joins in the fun and festivities at Rattlebridge Farm. Hope all is well with your family member. Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello and welcome Jasper! I look forward to following along with your puppy kisses. Mom has been talking sweetly about you. You are so handsome. Have a wonderful 4th with your new family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cover your ears 'cause I'm gonna let out a big SQUEAL for Jasper!! I can clearly see he's spoiled already and no wonder—oh, that face! Sending blessings to you and your family for a long and healthy life together, Michael.

    As for the strawberry soup featured, just give me a straw. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sharing with your party this week my recipe for Blender Peach Ice Cream. I know you're going to love it as much as my family does!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the party this week. Hope you have a nice holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thankyou for featuring my Patriotic Printable this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww, Jasper is adorable and what a cute name! Great features - must check out that one with both American and Canadian flags :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a darling puppy! Hope you have a lovely 4th with your newest family member.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jasper is way too cute! Thanks for hosting and happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jasper is darling. He reminds me of a little man I had for fifteen years. They bring such joy to our lives. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jasper is so sweet! I hope you have a wonderful 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jasper is a true sweetheart, what a heart stealer!! Adorable. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cutie-pie that Jasper is. You are sure to enjoy having him in your life. Thank you so much for featuring my post this week. I wish you and your family a terrific holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Michel,
    Thank you so much for hosting the fun link up party!
    Jasper is so cute, he's precious... I know you just love him. I'll be looking forward to seeing your adventures with him. Give him a hug from me!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for hosting such a fun party!!!
    Happy 4th of July!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for hosting. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete