Thursday, July 20, 2017

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Foodie Friday and Everything Else Link Party
Party with us every Thursday and Friday at Rattlebridge Farm.
During July, I've worked on a Beginner's Guide to Joyful Living: A 31-Day Challenge. I am so appreciative of the encouraging, inspiring emails and comments (you know who you are), as some of the posts were difficult to write. Scorching honesty was the goal, but  I haven't quite gotten there yet. . . more like warm buttered toast. Even so, I can't tell you how many times my finger hovered over the delete button. Anyway, thanks to the dear people who have gone on this journey with me. I'll have a summary of the challenging challenge, along with diary excerpts, on August 1st.

And now, let's look at a few of last week's features.


Home Is Where the Boat Is shared a round-up of "Garden Fresh Summer Tomato" recipes.


Stagetecture shared a "Savory Grilled Vegetable Pizza" recipe.

Hyacinths for the Soul added a bit of botanical chocolate to her shade garden.

       Foodie Friday and Everything Else Guidelines

**Old and new posts are welcome.  

**Foodie Friday and Everything Else doesn't require mandatory links to the party, Rattlebridge Farm, or follows on social media. 

**If you are new to FFEE, make yourself at home. Please introduce yourself and your project. In the comment section, add a link to your blog so others can get to know you.

**To be featured, you must own the copyright (c) to the photos in your post or have permission to use them.

**To make it easier for readers to find your article, use the permalink to your blog post. A tutorial is available HERE.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST.

** If you'd like to participate, send me a message @ Pinterest (sometimes requests are swallowed in the feed, so if you don't get an immediate invitation, please send a direct message.

 **If you need assistance with Foodie Friday, an UPDATED GUIDE to the linky party is available HERE or by clicking the Foodie Friday/Everything Else tab at the top of the page.

20 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the pretty party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing all the posts tonight when things at quiet. Just wanted to say thanks for hosting this party. I always look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the party, Michael Lee! I am enjoying your series, you are a gifted writer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing my tomato recipe round-up. I have a lot of catching up to do with you on your journey. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been following your "Beginner's Guide to Joyful Living". I'm not sure I'm quite ready for scorching honesty (OOPS) but I'm taking it all in. I am enjoying it though.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Michael Lee for for your Foodie Friday and Everything Else (I am so glad you have the Everything Else part too). Have a lovely summer week ahead.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for Foodie Friday, love this party! Happy Weekend, Michael Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been keeping up with your joy journey. If so far is warm-buttered toast, I can't imagine how hot & high the flame might be with attaining the scorching honesty goal. I admire your bravery in your frankness, and it's been a thought-provoking daily read.
    Thanks for the journey and for the chance to share in a safe place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting - hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the party!

    Sorry that I have been seriously MIA - sure nice to be back! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love joining your party every week. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for hosting the party. It was great! - Journa, visiting from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh goodness, warm buttered toast, you are brave Michael Lee...I truly appreciate your open honesty, and am so grateful to read your words along this journey, you have really made so many think, regroup, be inspired, heal. Thank you too for always loyally hosting no matter what is going on in your personal life, 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bet that challenge is tougher than it sounds. Thanks for hosting. Love the new logo, btw (or maybe it's just new to me).

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've so enjoyed following your journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have a fabulous week and thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for hosting. I hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so sorry I missed your challenge posts but most definitely will keep my eyes on the look out for your summary post on August 1st! Thank you Michael Lee for the party and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete