Thursday, September 7, 2017

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Foodie Friday and Everything Else
September 7th through September 8th

With all of the dire storms in the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico, I hope this week finds you safe and dry. Sending positive thoughts to everyone who is in the path of Hurricane Irma (and also Jose and Katia--a triple threat). Harvey blew through our area, and lightning knocked out our Internet for many days. I did a little baking and organizing--and playing with Jasper.
I'm delighted to share highlights from last week's awesome features:

A grape harvest celebration buffet by Dining Delight.


Fair Meadow Place shared autumn front porch decorating ideas.



Embellishments shared adorable and edible Halloween witch treats:


Jasper's pick: 
A dog treat recipe, along with sightings of his best girlfriends, Chloe and Gracie, at Home Is Where the Boat Is.




Foodie Friday and Everything Else Guidelines

**Old and new posts are welcome.  

**Foodie Friday and Everything Else doesn't require mandatory links to the party, Rattlebridge Farm, or follows on social media. 

**To be featured, you must own the copyright (c) to the photos in your post or have written permission to use them.

**To make it easier for readers to find your article, use the permalink to your blog post. A tutorial is available HERE.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST.

** If you'd like to participate, send me a message @ Pinterest (sometimes requests are swallowed in the feed, so if you don't get an immediate invitation, please send a direct message.

23 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend, Michael Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked in on you earlier, since I hadn't seen a post since last week. glad it was only your Internet, and not something more problematic. cooking and playing with pups is good downtime. thanks for hosting a wonderful party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're enjoying some of this glorious 70 degree weather like we are! We had our bags all packed for a trip to Savannah for a few days and I had already dropped the girls off at camp. We were coming home early Saturday well in advance of Irma making landfall if her tracking stays accurate (I hope it doesn't and goes out into the Atlantic) but after hearing all the gas shortages and traffic reports in Georgia decided to stay home. I'm picking C &G up tomorrow morning! Give Jasper a belly rub and a kiss for us and tell him thank you for the shout out for the dog treats ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't say as I blame you! I had trouble getting gas in my neck of the woods--had to go to 3 stations. I know C & G will be happy to see y'all.

      Delete
  4. I'll bet that it was kinda nice to be without the internet for awhile, Michael Lee. Playing with Jasper must've been fun for both of you. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are back up and running. Jasper is a perfect companion for someone without internet. '-)
    You likely spoiled him. Thanks for hosting and have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have safe enjoyable weekend. Thank you for FFAEE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Michael Lee, we are hurricane stressed, but luckily safe in the middle so far, fingers crossed...that Jasper is so cute, I know he has won everyone's heart...

    ReplyDelete
  8. First off I would like to say that I am glad you are safe and that I hope the upcoming threat from Irma is far, far away and out to sea. I would like to thank you for the feature of 'Fall Front Porch'. Finally, thank you for hosting and may you have a safe weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting. I would love for you to party with me at #WonderfulWednesday, #ThursdayFavoriteThings, or #OverTheMoon (Sunday). Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Michael Lee for your Foodie Friday and Everything Else, always appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a great weekend Michael, give the pup a hug for me:@)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel bad that we are having such amazing weather here! I had to wear a sweater yesterday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for another party. Hope you're having a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sharing with your party this week my recipe for slow cooker vegetable beef soup. Hope you like the recipe as much as my family does!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you have a good weekend and that everyone in the path of all this weather mayhem stays safe!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting! So happy to join this awesome party. -Journa, from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful features! Thanks for hosting your party today!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, thanks for hosting! It's my first time here, getting your party added to my party page now. Shirley @Intelligent Domestications

    ReplyDelete
  19. Batten down the hatches once again....it seems like it was a very long week, watching and waiting Irma while Harvey still hurts, and it's really only about to begin. I think the beauty you feature is a calming respite to everything going on around us. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete